Thursday, December 10, 2009

Broken Hearted

Hey, I miss Molly and I miss Aiden! =( Remember the time my mom's colleague came over and brought her dog, Abel over and I said how Abel was super rough? Yeah, Aiden's at her house. And I'm worried. I'm worried that he might get bullied by Abel =( Oh man, I am so freaking worried. As for Molly, she's in good hands of Jameson! I met him a couple of hours ago and I saw his girlfriend. HAHAHAHAHA! Anyway, thank you Jameson so much for taking care of Molly. But, sigh. I'm worried about Aiden. Hopefully they get separated so Aiden won't be bullied? I hope so. I shall think that way. But I can't, when I say how Abel was super rough with Aiden, I was just, "UGH you doggy better DON'T TOUCH AIDEN LIKE THAT OKAY!".
-
Tuition was cancelled. I'M FREAKING GOING TO HONG KONG TOMORROW. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm done with my Friendships post. Please read it! If you think your name's going to be there, check it out. Oh and outside friends aren't in it. It's just a post on all the Secondary school friends that I've made, in my secondary school. So I still love Nurul Amirah okay even though her name's not in it.
-
I had a haircut with Jasmine Neo this morning! And we went to Hougang Mall to get some stuffs. Hahaha. I spent an awful amount of time researching on all the American universities. NYU seems 'easy' to get in. I think. I mean, well, it LOOKS easy, according to the qualifications. Who knows? Maybe I might get to go NYU! =D HAHAHA! That's totally a dream that will die. But, if I do go NYU, I'll be just like... OMGWTFHOLYMAXTOMINMUMMAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.