Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hong Kong Trip Part One

Hong Kong Trip (11th December to 16th December 2009)
-
First day (11th December 2009)
In the cab.
Bloody pimple on my nose.
Wow, which two balls belong to you?




See my own pair of shoes! Nice right?! HAHAHA!

Left to right: Leonard, Eugene (me), Edwin. Yep, oldest to youngest.
I got the window seat!
Lalalala better camwhore before we have to switch off our phones. Hahaha.
Upon arrival at Hong Kong!

We didn't want to spend like lots of money for another night at our hotel (for just like 5 hours), so we spent the night at the airport. At 6 am in the (Saturday) morning, we went to take a bus (E11) to our hotel, placed our bags with the concierge and we went for breakfast -- which was dim sum! Their 'Octopus Card' is similar to our EZ Link card.
Hey, so finally I've decided to blog about Hong Kong! I will divide the whole trip into 6 parts, since well, the HK trip was a 6-day-5-night-trip. (I just received word that Paramore is coming to Singapore and I'M FUCKING GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) So anyway, I'll just start with Day One, Day Two, so on and so forth =). So Saturday's post will be coming right up. Nothing much happened on Friday lah. Food on SQ was so good, I took photos of it with my digital camera but unfortunately I can't find the USB cable! Hahaha, so it's nothing much, I guess. I'll blog more about Saturday from like 'midnight' all the way till night time? Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.