Headed to town and YW wore a bloody (literally) red bathrobe with a santa hat. Imagine all the stares we got, it was SUPER EMBARRASSING. It happened to us for the whole... 3 hours? From the time we met at the MRT all the way till before our movie, because that's when he finally decided to take it out. LOL! We watched Alvin & Chipmunks 2. WORST SHOW EVER -- or maybe it's not my cup of tea. We walked around Orchard and after movie, Daryll, YW and I went to Serangoon Central to slack all the way till 10 pm to just talk about stuffs. Hahahaha.
The two guys in front are Eugene and Gabriel. Sixu is in stripes. Jasmine and Alfred, Daryll, YW and me. 
Yes, we promised we would wear our santa hats in Orchard. Here's proof! HAHAHAHA! We were Santa's mistresses.
-
My childhood friend Shi Ying, who came over to my place last two years for just a mini gathering, came over again just now! Hahahaha! This was a picture of us two years ago. But I didn't take a photo just now. Oh wells.
-
My childhood friend Shi Ying, who came over to my place last two years for just a mini gathering, came over again just now! Hahahaha! This was a picture of us two years ago. But I didn't take a photo just now. Oh wells.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Just like every other year on X'mas, I'll be going with my family to my Dad's friend's house where all his friends (from the cell group) would be there and there'd be lots of fun games! I LOVE THOSE GAMES! There's trivial, practical and many other sorts of games. Really fun =) I loved it since I was a kid. That's right, I've been celebrating Christmas with them since I was like in Primary School? Everyone's all grown up now but they're still kids. LOL! I hope I'm not the only short one there? Oops. -
I'll update more. I have TONS OF PHOTOS to publish that the albums I have are really getting impatient on the waiting list. LOL! Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.