LIP BALM w my new shirt (cotton). I don't know what it's called lah.

One of the luggages are mine!
Hey! Today has been a really really long day. Lunch with family first, then changed some money at the Money Changer to get HK money! After that, headed to 313, which was beside Orchard Central to shop at this super crowded shop, UNIQLO! I bought like a $70 pair of jeans and $50 shirt/sweater (the one you saw). Hahaha, I also bought a pair of gloves from Winter Time. Bought lots of stuffs lah! Super happy =) I'm getting more and more excited for the HK trip. The past few posts had me repeating myself saying the same thing all over again, "I can't wait to go HK!". I guess you guys would have known by now that I'm freaking excited so I don't have to mention it anymore. HAHAHAHAHAHA! But, of course I will. So anyway, I managed to persuade my parents to give me S$350 to bring to HK and spend -- which in HK dollars, it's $2000. So it's A LOT. Hahaha.-
Anyway, I did some research earlier. I was coming up with back-up plans in case I didn't get the course I want or in case I got unexpected results. Not that the results according to my expectations musst be high, but my expectations aren't definitely fails for a subject or two. So yes, I checked out Singapore Polytechnic and I kinda like it there, they have KFC, Pizza Hut, Subway (if I'm not wrong), Old Chang Kee (correct me if I'm wrong), and like 6 foodcourts. McDonald's there too. The CCAs are definitely much better than in NP. Media & Communications diploma is similar to Mass Communications but the cut-off points is lower which is also a good back-up plan for me. Mass Comm: 9/10 points. Media & Comm: 12 points. I think it's much better. But of course, I'd have to look up courses that have 15 points for the requirement. If I'm not going to get 10 points, I shouldn't get more than 15 points.
-
MI has offered subjects that have minimal requirements, which I believe I'm able to achieve but of course, I can't be too confident since I've been having nightmares. Hahahaha! But whatever. Going Hong Kong on Friday!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.