-
Even though, some of them listed here, are the ones I no longer keep in touch with, I still add their names in. Some of them, I've severed all ties with. Some, we just drifted apart. Some, conflicts arise, we just avoided each other. There is a small number, pathetic I know, of friends whom I currently keep in touch and I really love them a lot. Some of the ones whom I've ended all connections with, I totally hate. Some, I just totally don't care about them anymore.
-
You see, it can never be both because I count hating someone as still being bothered by them. But, if I don't care about someone, I literally stop myself from viewing their Facebook profiles, blogs, etc. But in this post, I still don't care about them and I still don't talk to some of them. This post is mainly to remember the friends I've made in my Secondary life. Good or bad things, they'll be in it. But, I'll try not to be a jerk and say all the bad things about them. I'll try to say good things about them as far as possible. The bad things that I've said, well, won't be that serious. After all, they were my friends, be it a small part of my school life or a major part. And that's just what I want to clarify:
-
Disclaimers:
1) This post is NOT about bitching and gossiping.
2) I don't expect our broken friendship to be rekindled despite the many good things I've said about you. For example, Friend A was so fun and sweet! Doesn't mean I say this, means I want to be friends with you again, cos I don't. But of course, I'm a versatile person. If you want us to be friends again, it really has to depend on who you are.
3) There may be more girl as friends whom I've made, so don't be shocked.
4) I did not include friends who are juniors and seniors.
5) These friends, some may just play a VERY small part of my life, I choose to write their name down, because at least we were friends.
6) You should know there are many more friends whom I've made but I clearly choose to NOT write their names.
7) My best friend Nurul Amirah is not in it but I love her as always =)
8) All of the following are purely based on past thoughts. Which means, whatever I say, they are purely based on how far I can really remember.
9) Forgive me if your name is not in it and you think I referred to you in Point 6, cos I DID NOT. 10) You are not required to comment on this. It's just a freaking post of Past & Current Friends, dammit.
------------------------------------------------
Here goes (names are arranged alphabetically):
------------------------------------------------
A
(Nur) Ain Binte J (something, sorry forgot): A very sweet, nice, kind and friendly girl. Seriously! You know, if it hadn't been for the different classes we went to, we could probably still be friends and I could actually be a nice person. Yes, we drifted apart. But I trusted her and I think anyone who doesn't are idiots. So she knew who I had a crush on and I kinda took her for granted, like I never treasured our friendship and before we knew it, our friendship was gone. Yeah, it was sad.
-
Ain (express girl): Nothing much to say but I guess she was wild and fun to be with. I hung out with her in Secondary 3 or 4 I think.
-
(Nur) Atikah Binte Rosle: A very beautiful girl whom Farhan is lucky to be with =) Sweet, considerate and mature.
-
(Nur) Atikah -- the short one: Never really knew this girl much but Tresharene, Bivithara, Atikah, Daryll Ong and I would sit together and make jokes.
-
Audrey Wu: I still talk to this girl, but not much over the holidays! Cheerful, bubbly, sometimes very noisy with her "AAHK!". Hahahaha! And I just love to disturb her. Thanks for getting me the wallet in Secondary 2, I still remember it and I still keep it. =)
-
Adeline: Now, she may be part of a clique that my clique has had confrontations against, so in other words, we hate their clique, their clique hate us. But back then, she and I would be gossiping about a particular girl and she was kinda funny. Hahahaha.
-
B
Bivithara: Who would EVER hate her? NO ONE. And the ones who hate her are just jealous. She's beautiful, smart, funny, sociable and nice. She will never flare up and when you pair her up with Tresharene, what do you have? A comedy film! HAHAHAHA! She's a really good friend to me in class! Yes, we're still friends!
-
Brian: LOL! I've known a few girls who I made friends with and they told me he's a cool guy. Even though I don't talk to him THAT much, but we talk online sometimes. He told me I wasn't so bad a friend after all. I still can remember he was the first person I talked to in my secondary school and that topic was on MapleStory. HAHAHAHAHA! Last long with Esther, Brian.
-
C
Celestine: OKAY, I KNOW. Even though I may have treated her badly and was a jerk but she still was a friend in my lower secondary. I was just being a super mean jerk. I said sorry to her and Jessica for being mean. After which, I heard Celestine said some stuffs about me? But anyway, I don't give a damn now. Hahaha.
-
Cai Jia: A friend whom I really really love! We became close in Secondary 2 when I found myself without any friends because all the friends I had I severed ties with. She never judged me, she was there by my side, she was trustworthy and sometimes I enjoyed her company! Thanks for being there for me! She's still a friend but I don't talk to her much anymore =(
-
D
Darren & Donovan: He was in my Primary School, just like his twin brother, Donovan. Fun and wild dudes, I may have hung out with them for a short while but I know how funny they can be. Hahahaha.
-
Dalila: Yes, even though you've blogged about me, hurling insults at me, when I absolutely did nothing to you (if I did, prove me wrong), I'm still going to write your name cos you were my friend in Secondary One after all. A funny friend. But after that, I kinda ditched her for Tresharene.
-
Daryll Ong: Hahahah, this is a very cool and sociable dude. He has like lots and lots of friends. I used to hate him because of his stupidity and bimbotism (?). So when we went Melbourne, Australia, I was kind of irked when I found out he was going to Melbourne too. However, even after the trip, if I'm not wrong, we still kinda didn't talk. But, one fine day I don't know, we suddenly talked. So that's how we became friends. I'm not sure cos the memory seems vague. I don't know if I made friends with him during the trip or after.
-
E
Ernie: A very cool girl from the clique, NESHQ, consisting Nazrina, Seri, Hadirah and Quraishah. Straightforward and independant. And when I say straightforward, I don't mean it in a bad way, I like people who are straightforward and don't just beat around the bush. We used to hang out a lot to carry out the 'traditional' Friday Night Fever with other people like Reesha, Krisstle and Niroshna. Since the day I ended connections with Reesha and Krisstle, FNF was only continued among them. Ernie and I also used to talk online. In fact, most of the girls from this clique, I talked to online -- except Hadirah, I never got a chance to really know her. But anyway, Ernie's still cool!
-
F
Firdaus: I made friends with this dude this year and the whole clique, Jasmine, Gladys, Daryll, Ikhsan, Atikah and I went out together to sun-tan. I still can remember how fun it was, playing volleyball and getting sunburnt the next few days. But, due to certain things that happened, and yeah well, he and I didn't talk to each other for a really long time. But all I can say is he's a cool friend to be with cos we all used to sit at the back of the class and crap around like mad.
-
G
Gladys: She was my best friend but I stopped talking to her and remember the super long posts I wrote about her? I made friends with her in Secondary Two. English class. Our English teacher? Ms Susan Tan. We all know how Ms Susan Tan is a very timid and shy teacher, who absolutely has the words on her forehead, "Come Bully Me". Gladys and I took advantage of her weakness and bullied her to the core. From where I sit, typing, I feel really really remorseful for my indecent and childish actions. But back then, even a year ago when Gladys and I talked about it, we found it really funny and cool. We did WILD THINGS like, placing a water bomb in her bag till there was a wet patch and she carried her bag while teaching for the rest of the semester.
-
We would place millipedes in her bag (the eco-garden had tons of them and they would always crawl into our classrooms -- back then there were no air-conditions), throw papers balls at the whiteboard and when she picked them up and placed them on the table, we would just throw all the paper balls back onto the floor. We would make noises and yeah, we were just super havoc. I kinda regret now, so I've been looking for her so I could apologize but I recently found out she quit teaching at our school. Bummer.
-
Anyway, Secondary 3, Gladys and I became more matured (I guess), we only got into trouble for our blogs (we insulted teachers), but other than that, nothing major happened. Really. This year, she changed a lot. It's like a different Gladys and I didn't know the new one. She had different plans at first, then suddenly she skipped Mid-Year papers. It was both disheartening to both Jasmine and I. So, that was it. Gladys never told us our faults, but I guess if you guys think I have faults -- that I don't already know, then just tell me.
-
Gladys was a person I could really communicate well with, we sometimes talked about each other's problems and we could go from mature topics to crapping around or camwhoring. I am thankful that she could trust someone like me, but just so all of you know, I keep all your secrets buried within me. I may have slipped on the minor secrets, "OMG I dropped my wallet on the bus and I fell down", but as far as I know now, I have never revealed the deepest secrets of you guys. If I have, I know myself and I know I have which is why I'm trying to make it up to you. PS: The length of a message about a certain person is because of the long-term history AND NOT BECAUSE I LOVE HER OR WHATEVER. EEW.
-
George: One fine day, when we were all bored, George, Khairul, Sarvesh and I sat down together and we talked throughout the whole hour or two. We talked about a few stuffs but yeah, it was enjoyable. George then became my colleague in Burger King, so as Khairul, and we three were quite close. I'm not sure what happened after that, seems like we just stopped talking and drifted apart. I heard he quitted school last year and decided to work, so I visited him. That was the last I saw of him. A good friend to be with. Seriously.
-
I
Ivy: A very sweet and bubbly and funny girl! Don't be fooled, her size may be small but she has the mouth and mind of an adult. HAHAHA! And by adult, I mean, R-rated. HAHAHA! But yes, I knew her since Secondary One and I may not talk to her much but she brings a bubbly presence when the whole clique is together.
-
Ikhsan: A funny guy but sometimes I don't really know him much cos he's sometimes quiet.
-
J:
Jacqueline: First girl to EVER talk to me in secondary school and if I'm not wrong she asked me if I was a Chinese or I don't know. I think she asked me what my surname was. LOL! But oh well, used to bully her in lower secondary. She's also a trustworthy person.
-
Joel Ang: I've known him since Secondary One cos I used to be part of his clique and another guy named Kai Feng. But anyway, this year (we've been in the same classes for 5 years), I made friends with him and we started making jokes and disturbing Tresharene and some other girls and guys. Hahahaha! It was damn fun!
-
Jerad Tan: I actually didn't know him much but he was in my clique for quite some time and I guess he's just a normal cool dude.
-
(Ong) Jia Ping: Super funny girl, damn happening one. If she's in your clique, you'll laugh like crazy. Hahahaha! There was this one time when Jia Ping, Gladys and I wanted to surprise Jerad Tan on his birthday. We went to actually buy some food before meeting him, we bought the XXL Chicken from Shihlin Taiwan Snacks Stall. So, we reached Jerad's block and we said to meet him under the void deck. Apparently, he spotted us, and so we ran away. We felt damn scared that he would just suddenly appear out of nowhere! So when we finally stopped running, this girl, Jia Ping, panting heavily, started eating. Gladys and I were like, "WTH?! JIAPING!!!". HAHAHAHA! Imagine, running away from like... the police or something, and then you suddenly take out your potato chips and snack on it. IT'S LIKE, WEIRD RIGHT? Hahahaha! And for the record, I ran away from the police before. Hahahaha.
-
Jasmine Neo: AHHHHHHH! Hahahaha! Anyway, she's a really really good friend. Trustworthy TTM. And TTM = To the max, as she'd like to call it. You can joke with her, talk cock with her, plan outings with her, be serious with her, discuss controversial topics with her. She's like a twin, just like Nurul Amirah. Plus, she's 2 days older than me! Hahaha! Yep, she's a Libra and Libras rock okay. =P But anyway, I got to know her in Secondary 2 but I didn't really know her much even though we went bowling as a huge group (7++), we played MapleStory online. LOL.
-
Then in Secondary 4, we were our own clique and after which we all got closer and this year, we became very close! I totally trust her and I'm glad she trusts me too, I'm very honoured, Jasmine! Thank you for trusting me!
-
Jameson: A very cool, quiet dude! He's a really shy guy but he can be crazily funny and hyper the next moment! We enjoy his company and we love to disturb him too. Hahaha! By 'we', I mean, my clique. And, once again, thanks for taking care of Molly!
-
Jeni & the Nepalese girls: Please please forgive me if I can't remember all of their names: Alena, Nancy, Suju, Lexmi, Jeni, Jana. I have NEVER talked to any of those girls MUCH but, even though we've never talked a lot, I still love their eccentric vibrance and joyful presence! Those girls are the light of the Secondary 4 Express 2008. Seriously, when I used to watch Floorball and to support Gladys in the school hall, these girls would just be there and I always admire the way these girls carry out their dialogues. And of course, with all these fun people having graduated, what's Secondary 5 life like? BORING.
K:
Khairul: He's exactly like George, nice, friendly, someone whom I can talk to. He worked at Burger King too, so yeah, anyway, I don't know what happened. I know nothing bad happened between George and me, and nothing bad happened between Khairul and me. It's just the same old story: Head different directions, not talking anymore.
-
Krisstle: Fun and cool to be with. But I don't know, ever since something, which I don't know happened, I just completely felt left out by you and Reesha. Then I came to realize I didn't know any thing about you, Krisstle. I guess we never really talked much? Sure we did, but I always felt there was some sort of barrier. I called Krisstle and Reesha my best friends, then I realised I myself didn't share anything about myself to them, they did, but it was just like talking to a normal friend. Which is why I ended all connections with them. But before all this happened, I really enjoyed her company. After something (I swear I have no idea what caused me to feel left out but I just did) happened, I didn't care about them anymore.
-
L
-
L
Linda: Well, since I stopped talking to Krisstle, I also never contacted Linda. But I got to be friends with this girl through Krisstle and I really felt Linda was a very simple and fun-loving person, with that very funny laughter of hers.
-
M
Mabel: Even though I didn't know much her but we just became very close to each other. She's very bubbly too.
-
Min Yee: I knew her since Primary 4! I think! Hahahaha! Well, we weren't in the same school, duh! Like, hello, I was in a all-boys Primary school. But I didn't talk to her during those Primary school days when we all had tuition today at Block 147's Community Centre. But I noticed her wearing her bandana all the time. Hahaha. After that, when we went to the same Secondary School, I think months or a couple of years later she suddenly asked me if I was Eugene or something and if I remembered her. I swear I couldn't remember until she told me, "Mr Lye" and then I remembered her bandana. HAHAHA! Anyway, awesome friend to be with, very mature, like Pei Ting too!
-
N
Niroshna: A straightforward, beautiful girl. I knew her since Secondary One, along with Reesha, Tresharene and Suriati. This girl has blossomed like a flower behind her thick lens and curly hair.
-
Nazrina: I love Nazrina man! She's just so funny, adorable, she has absolutely gorgeous facial features and her cute little hands! She's very bubbly and hyper too! Hahaha even when she's tired, she's also as funny as ever. We would catch up with each other now and then and just talk about school, life and everything. I really enjoy catching up with her online. In real life, I love her presence too!
-
M
Mabel: Even though I didn't know much her but we just became very close to each other. She's very bubbly too.
-
Min Yee: I knew her since Primary 4! I think! Hahahaha! Well, we weren't in the same school, duh! Like, hello, I was in a all-boys Primary school. But I didn't talk to her during those Primary school days when we all had tuition today at Block 147's Community Centre. But I noticed her wearing her bandana all the time. Hahaha. After that, when we went to the same Secondary School, I think months or a couple of years later she suddenly asked me if I was Eugene or something and if I remembered her. I swear I couldn't remember until she told me, "Mr Lye" and then I remembered her bandana. HAHAHA! Anyway, awesome friend to be with, very mature, like Pei Ting too!
-
N
Niroshna: A straightforward, beautiful girl. I knew her since Secondary One, along with Reesha, Tresharene and Suriati. This girl has blossomed like a flower behind her thick lens and curly hair.
-
Nazrina: I love Nazrina man! She's just so funny, adorable, she has absolutely gorgeous facial features and her cute little hands! She's very bubbly and hyper too! Hahaha even when she's tired, she's also as funny as ever. We would catch up with each other now and then and just talk about school, life and everything. I really enjoy catching up with her online. In real life, I love her presence too!
-
Nathiya: A girl whom I've only talked to for so little yet I know how independant and mature, considerate and kind (she rescued a mynar, OMG!) and a compassionate person! How much she has been through has made her strong and I really hope she has a wonderful and everlasting relationship with her boyfriend! Cheers!
-
Nadhirah: A very very innocent and shy girl! I really like to disturb her by staring at her for like five minutes and she would be like totally embarrassed and she would look around and just try not to smile, but to no avail. Hahaha, then she would be like, "Stop it la Eugene!". Hahahaha! But yes, I really think she is an awesome person.
-
P
Pei Ting: I don't know much about this girl but all I can say is she's very friendly!
-
(Syafiq) Peter: Even though I just got to know him, after playing pool and water-piping with the others, Daryll, Tresharene and Atikah, I think he's a cool dude and I used to think he was otherwise but he's just friendly and he can be wild. He's not like other guys you think they are. He's not a freaking mat rep lor! Hahaha!
-
Q:
Quraishah: I only talked to this girl online so I don't know much about her. But, let me tell you this, I admire her personality. There was this one time when a huge group of us went to celebrate National Day at some place near the Esplanade, and there was this group of guys and Quraishah was like, "EEEW", or if I'm not wrong, she rolled her eyes. Hahaha, it was the best scene ever. I swear, I know a few girls who are just simply desperate and it ANNOYS ME online. But with girls like Quraishah, it just makes us guys feel like we totally have to try a lot harder.
-
P
Pei Ting: I don't know much about this girl but all I can say is she's very friendly!
-
(Syafiq) Peter: Even though I just got to know him, after playing pool and water-piping with the others, Daryll, Tresharene and Atikah, I think he's a cool dude and I used to think he was otherwise but he's just friendly and he can be wild. He's not like other guys you think they are. He's not a freaking mat rep lor! Hahaha!
-
Q:
Quraishah: I only talked to this girl online so I don't know much about her. But, let me tell you this, I admire her personality. There was this one time when a huge group of us went to celebrate National Day at some place near the Esplanade, and there was this group of guys and Quraishah was like, "EEEW", or if I'm not wrong, she rolled her eyes. Hahaha, it was the best scene ever. I swear, I know a few girls who are just simply desperate and it ANNOYS ME online. But with girls like Quraishah, it just makes us guys feel like we totally have to try a lot harder.
-
Break (Storytime! HAHAHA!):
Break (Storytime! HAHAHA!):
Anyway, yes, there was this girl who messaged me online and gave me her freaking number and just typed this in the message, "SMS bahx". WTF. WHO THE FUCK WANNA SMS YOU! Sheesh! Then I said, "You are?".
-
She replied, "Sms bahx. My number is ______". Then I said, "What's bahx?". Hahahaha! Then she was like, "Huh?". Then I replied, "Who are you? Why do you want me to text you for?". Hahahahaha. She said this, "I don't know how to say leh. Uhm, if you don't want then it's ok lah". Then she apologized.
-
She replied, "Sms bahx. My number is ______". Then I said, "What's bahx?". Hahahaha! Then she was like, "Huh?". Then I replied, "Who are you? Why do you want me to text you for?". Hahahahaha. She said this, "I don't know how to say leh. Uhm, if you don't want then it's ok lah". Then she apologized.
-
=.=''
-
What's worst, she typed like a freaking TWIT.
-
I freaking can't stand people typing like twits. Annoys the hell out of me.
-----------------------------------
Back to the memoirs.
-----------------------------------
R
Rachel: OK, if I'm not wrong she's in Secondary 4NA now, probably finished with her 'N' Levels. She retained a year due to some thing that happened with Jacqueline, I think? But, I used to have a crush on her. Before that, we were really good friends and she was very cheerful and bubbly. I also found out Samuel liked her -- and that was before I liked her. Yes, that's right. I'm a fucking jerk, I know. Like, Samuel liked Rachel and then I liked Rachel -- which explained why Samuel and I didn't talk from the end of Secondary 1 all the way till Secondary 5. But before all this chaos happened, she was a really good friend.
-
Reesha: I knew her since Secondary One, hung out with her in Sec 2 like A LOT because we were crazy over Singapore Idol. In Secondary Three, we went out on Friday nights every week. It was mostly town and yes, we did lots of things with the other FNF peeps like Niroshna, Krisstle, Linda and sometimes Ernie would come too. So yeah, things were going fine and fun until like I said, I felt left out and I stopped talking to her. But Reesha is a considerate and caring person, she would be respectful of the elderly in the bus or train or whatnots.
-
S
Samuel: My best friend in Secondary One, we did stupid things together then of course, I became a jerk and I liked his crush and then ever since then I felt entirely remorseful, so I just want to say SORRY again, Samuel! Hope you forgive me. And hey, ever since then, I had more girl friends and there was this point in time when I had absolutely no guy friends. Partly because if I choose to make friends with guys, I'd probably be a jerk. And I didn't want that. I knew there were other ways for me to be a jerk but not stealing your best friend's crush. Samuel is one whom you can tell jokes to and discuss controversial topics with. Daryll, Samuel and I would always do that a few months ago.
-
Seri: Wah laughing machine man! Haha, I enjoyed her presence too but I never knew much about her.
-
What's worst, she typed like a freaking TWIT.
-
I freaking can't stand people typing like twits. Annoys the hell out of me.
-----------------------------------
Back to the memoirs.
-----------------------------------
R
Rachel: OK, if I'm not wrong she's in Secondary 4NA now, probably finished with her 'N' Levels. She retained a year due to some thing that happened with Jacqueline, I think? But, I used to have a crush on her. Before that, we were really good friends and she was very cheerful and bubbly. I also found out Samuel liked her -- and that was before I liked her. Yes, that's right. I'm a fucking jerk, I know. Like, Samuel liked Rachel and then I liked Rachel -- which explained why Samuel and I didn't talk from the end of Secondary 1 all the way till Secondary 5. But before all this chaos happened, she was a really good friend.
-
Reesha: I knew her since Secondary One, hung out with her in Sec 2 like A LOT because we were crazy over Singapore Idol. In Secondary Three, we went out on Friday nights every week. It was mostly town and yes, we did lots of things with the other FNF peeps like Niroshna, Krisstle, Linda and sometimes Ernie would come too. So yeah, things were going fine and fun until like I said, I felt left out and I stopped talking to her. But Reesha is a considerate and caring person, she would be respectful of the elderly in the bus or train or whatnots.
-
S
Samuel: My best friend in Secondary One, we did stupid things together then of course, I became a jerk and I liked his crush and then ever since then I felt entirely remorseful, so I just want to say SORRY again, Samuel! Hope you forgive me. And hey, ever since then, I had more girl friends and there was this point in time when I had absolutely no guy friends. Partly because if I choose to make friends with guys, I'd probably be a jerk. And I didn't want that. I knew there were other ways for me to be a jerk but not stealing your best friend's crush. Samuel is one whom you can tell jokes to and discuss controversial topics with. Daryll, Samuel and I would always do that a few months ago.
-
Seri: Wah laughing machine man! Haha, I enjoyed her presence too but I never knew much about her.
-
Shi Qing: This girl is very trustworthy and she was one of the few girl friends I made that I talked to a lot. We were sort of close cos I knew who her crush was and if I'm not wrong, she knew who my crush was.
-
Sharon: Yes, I can't believe myself too. Even though I absolutely hate her and it may have been a month since our conflict but I guess seeing her name on my blog with wonderful comments is EXTREMELY WEIRD. But anyway, all I can say is, thanks for letting me be in your study group.
-
Shan Shun: I don't know this dude well but he's very comical and funny, although sometimes I don't understand him cos his jokes are in MANDARIN. ARGH. Hahahaha. But last long with Stephanie =)
-
Stephanie: The girl with red lips! Hahaha! It was nice catching up with you a month ago and it was nice to talk to you before the emcee audition. Persevere in your current JC!
-
Sharon: Yes, I can't believe myself too. Even though I absolutely hate her and it may have been a month since our conflict but I guess seeing her name on my blog with wonderful comments is EXTREMELY WEIRD. But anyway, all I can say is, thanks for letting me be in your study group.
-
Shan Shun: I don't know this dude well but he's very comical and funny, although sometimes I don't understand him cos his jokes are in MANDARIN. ARGH. Hahahaha. But last long with Stephanie =)
-
Stephanie: The girl with red lips! Hahaha! It was nice catching up with you a month ago and it was nice to talk to you before the emcee audition. Persevere in your current JC!
-
Suriati: A funny girl with funny actions and laughter. Tricia, Suriati and I would be in Science class dancing in the middle of the Science lab, bullying Rajan and insulting the teacher. Hahahaha. Never talked to her much in Secondary 3, I think? I heard she talked about me behind my back and still smiled at me the next moment. It pissed me and still pisses me off.
-
T
Tresharene: I can write like a SUPER LONG PARAGRAPH about this girl because I just love her to bits! And Tricia, I just want to say, I know I've hurt you and ditched you before in the past and I just want to say I'm really really sorry and I hope you've forgiven me. Anyway, the good stuffs: She's freaking funny, she's super awesome and I swear I love her when she's around! In Secondary One, we would bully Naresh and bully all the teachers. We would bully our classmates and we would just simply have lots and lots of fun! I swear to you and I'm not kidding, people wanted to hang out with us. Izzati wanted to hang out with us but we didn't like her so we kinda left her out (probably my karma for getting left out by Reesha and Krisstle).
-
T
Tresharene: I can write like a SUPER LONG PARAGRAPH about this girl because I just love her to bits! And Tricia, I just want to say, I know I've hurt you and ditched you before in the past and I just want to say I'm really really sorry and I hope you've forgiven me. Anyway, the good stuffs: She's freaking funny, she's super awesome and I swear I love her when she's around! In Secondary One, we would bully Naresh and bully all the teachers. We would bully our classmates and we would just simply have lots and lots of fun! I swear to you and I'm not kidding, people wanted to hang out with us. Izzati wanted to hang out with us but we didn't like her so we kinda left her out (probably my karma for getting left out by Reesha and Krisstle).
-
A beautiful girl Roselyani wanted to be kicked out the class to join in the fun with us too! We really liked Roselyani! In Secondary Two, we ventured the neighborhood of Serangoon North and slacked at different territories doing videos with Thamayanthe, Nathiya, Niroshna, Suriati and Reesha. In Secondary Three to Five, we were just HAVOC. I swear, being with her makes your day a lot better =) She was like my best friend, we would always hang out and just do lots of crazy stuff together, in class or after school. And I remember the time we put Thamayanthe in some found NTUC trolley and pushed her, I think? Hahahaha, it was the bomb.
-
You can die laughing when you're with Tricia. Fuck, omg. Just thinking about it now makes me feel so sad that I'm never going to have fun with her in class anymore =( Tricia, I'll freaking miss you, to the max. I just want to thank you for giving me an awesome five years in Secondary School, and making me smile when I'm done, standing up against the people who were against me. You're like a big sister and a freaking fun sister too. My stomach would always ache from all that laughing when you sit with her. Hahahahaha! Go see my Facebook videos, Tricia's featured in some of them =).
-
You can die laughing when you're with Tricia. Fuck, omg. Just thinking about it now makes me feel so sad that I'm never going to have fun with her in class anymore =( Tricia, I'll freaking miss you, to the max. I just want to thank you for giving me an awesome five years in Secondary School, and making me smile when I'm done, standing up against the people who were against me. You're like a big sister and a freaking fun sister too. My stomach would always ache from all that laughing when you sit with her. Hahahahaha! Go see my Facebook videos, Tricia's featured in some of them =).
-
Thamayanthe: Hahaha another funny girl too! I'm sorry but I don't know that much about you but I love it when you and Tricia come together, it's like awesome entertainers! HAHAHA!
-
W
Woon Yee: A very bubbly and cute girl! Hahaha! Yikes I don't know anything about you. Sorry :(
-
Y
Yi Ping: I know I may have had a conflict with her recently but she was still part of our clique last year. She was fun and we would just laugh altogether.
-
Yong Wei: I hate you, fucking idiot, because you're so irritating and I just like you around because of your presence, you make group outings more fun than it already is with your antics and jokes. But I really hope your ego doesn't inflate whenever people know nothing about something you know everything about. Other than that, you're a good friend to have around! And I hope you hate me too cos I just love to debate with you. =)
-
W
Woon Yee: A very bubbly and cute girl! Hahaha! Yikes I don't know anything about you. Sorry :(
-
Y
Yi Ping: I know I may have had a conflict with her recently but she was still part of our clique last year. She was fun and we would just laugh altogether.
-
Yong Wei: I hate you, fucking idiot, because you're so irritating and I just like you around because of your presence, you make group outings more fun than it already is with your antics and jokes. But I really hope your ego doesn't inflate whenever people know nothing about something you know everything about. Other than that, you're a good friend to have around! And I hope you hate me too cos I just love to debate with you. =)
-
Z
Zafirah: OMG. I TOTALLY H_T_ HER NOW but oh well she was a friend in Secondary One. Nothing much to say.
-
Zhafri: I don't know this dude but he's a techie. LOL! Sometimes crazy in class, one you can joke with. And this fella is so weird that in class, when he's sitting down doing his work, he can freaking fall asleep. WTH RIGHT! Hahaha!
-
Zulaiha: Awesome friend! I like talking to her!
-------------------------------------
I've come to the end of my Friends list. What I've said about my friends, be it ex-friends or current friends, are truly based on past memories or about their personality. The good things I say about the ex-friends, like I said, I don't expect us to be friends again. So, don't come tagging my blog or instant messaging me, "Hey, I read your blog, omg I'm so sorry, can we be friends again?". Because, I DON'T WANT THAT. I mean, if you really really wanna be friends, then I'll be like, "ANYTHING!". But, you know you don't have to be my friend again just because I said something good about you. I don't want to owe you a favour just because I praised you. Of course, the ones whom I just stopped talking due to change in directions, you guys are still friends -- friends that I've never talked to for a very long time.
Z
Zafirah: OMG. I TOTALLY H_T_ HER NOW but oh well she was a friend in Secondary One. Nothing much to say.
-
Zhafri: I don't know this dude but he's a techie. LOL! Sometimes crazy in class, one you can joke with. And this fella is so weird that in class, when he's sitting down doing his work, he can freaking fall asleep. WTH RIGHT! Hahaha!
-
Zulaiha: Awesome friend! I like talking to her!
-------------------------------------
I've come to the end of my Friends list. What I've said about my friends, be it ex-friends or current friends, are truly based on past memories or about their personality. The good things I say about the ex-friends, like I said, I don't expect us to be friends again. So, don't come tagging my blog or instant messaging me, "Hey, I read your blog, omg I'm so sorry, can we be friends again?". Because, I DON'T WANT THAT. I mean, if you really really wanna be friends, then I'll be like, "ANYTHING!". But, you know you don't have to be my friend again just because I said something good about you. I don't want to owe you a favour just because I praised you. Of course, the ones whom I just stopped talking due to change in directions, you guys are still friends -- friends that I've never talked to for a very long time.
-
Those current friends, you guys still rock =) I hope you guys really liked the messages I put under (technically speaking, beside) your name because I truly wrote what I felt, whether you like it or not. If you don't like it, that's too bad. I'm not the jerk now =) Hahaha, but anyway, sorry this is a long post. =P
-----------------------------------------------------------
Personal Note: So hey! While you're reading this, I'll be at Hong Kong by now. Probably shopping. My mom has a friend in Hong Kong who will be treating us dinner tonight! I would be missing Aiden and Molly like hell by now.
----------------------------------------------------------
The next post was typed out on 11th December at 1 a.m. and is scheduled to be published on 13th December at 9 p.m.
Personal Note: So hey! While you're reading this, I'll be at Hong Kong by now. Probably shopping. My mom has a friend in Hong Kong who will be treating us dinner tonight! I would be missing Aiden and Molly like hell by now.
----------------------------------------------------------
The next post was typed out on 11th December at 1 a.m. and is scheduled to be published on 13th December at 9 p.m.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.