Monday, December 7, 2009

Strike A Pose

My new earphones! They cost $29 but I got it at $26!





LOL! And it is SUPER SUPER AWESOME! It's my phone that sucks, the equalizer is weak and the volume's too soft! But when I listen to music on my laptop, using my new earphones, it's like WOWWWWWW AOAIFIASPFASIPFOASIFPOAISFPOASIFAOPIFAPOFASASFIAOPF! And of course it has to be AWESOME, I freaking paid $26 for it! Anyway, it comes with a pouch :) So it's a good thing! HAHAHA! I spent my whole afternoon window-shopping at Hougang Mall, going in and out of different shops! Who knew you could actually do some decent window-shopping at a place like HOUGANG MALL? HAHAHA! I used to go there just to eat or just to get some stuff from Popular for school but window-shopping at Hougang Mall just basically makes your experience better ;) I'm not kidding. Hahahaha! And I had so much fun :)
-
So Mahjong tomorrow has been cancelled. I don't have any plans for the next three days? I think I want to get a haircut on maybe Wednesday or Thursday, before my Hong Kong trip. Or, I might get a haircut in Hong Kong, provided my conversational skills don't ditch me. Hahaha! But, yes, I do want a haircut. But of course, I wouldn't want to have my hair cut till it's super short.
Sooooooo.... IT'S MY THIRD TIME GETTING AN EDUSAVE SCHOLARSHIP! HAHAHA! I remember the first time I got it was when in Sec 4, I think. I got it for my good grades in Secondary 3. Then, in Sec 5, I got it for my good grades in Secondary 4 (this year). Now (next year), I'm going to get it again! But I don't know what's it for, 'N' Levels or Sec 5 exams? But anyway, imagine if this award was given, representing your good grades for 'O' Levels? Say, you hadn't gotten your 'O' Levels results and you've received this letter, giving you the perfect delight and reassurance/confirmation that you've done well for 'O' Levels even though you don't know what you got? HAHAHAHA! So yeah, it's still freaking me out to find that I know NUTS about my results for 'O' Levels.
-
On the bright side, I got this scholarship thing! =D And it also comes with a cheque, with LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY. The last two years, I got $300. I heard some got $600. $600 is AFAOPIAOPFAIOPFISPFOASIFPAO. Bloody hell, I want $600! HAHAHAHA! But yes, I was happy when I received the letter! I could use the money for shopping for clothes! HAHAHA! YAY!
Bought hamster food for Molly!
Anyway, yes, I still have not found anyone to look after my hamster, Molly!!!!!!! Any kind soul whom I really know and who owes me a favour, COME AND CLAIM MY FAVOUR! HAHAHA! I'm serious, if worst comes to worst, I would just leave my hamster at home with piles of food in the cage, so when I am not around he can just eat that ginormous amount of food. I mean, that's all there is to it, feeding my hamster food. Nothing else you'll have to do. So please, I really need help!
-
OK, so I watched Push last night and IT WAS AWESOME! It's one of the best films ever! It's something like Wanted and Jumper but it's TEN TIMES BETTER! Dakota Fanning is still as awesome as when she acted in New Moon as Jane! Of course the chronological order may be an error to the previous statement but still, DAKOTA IS AWESOME! HAHAHAHA! So as the other actors & actresses like Chris Evans (Fantastic 4), Camille-something (who acted in When A Stranger Calls and 10, 000 BC). The plot is extremely well-done as well! Can't give better words from my vocabulary to describe how awesome it is and that's not because I'm stupid! Hahaha! If you think I'm stupid, how do you explain the Edusave Scholarship letter?! =P. And no, your punchline won't work, so don't bother coming up with an excuse. Hahahaha!
-
3 more nights to Hong Kong =D AHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT. PS, we're probably gonna bring a laptop since the hotel we're staying at has BROADBAND INTERNET ACCESS. If our eyes fooled us, we can go Starbucks Coffee too! I'm sure they have wireless internet access there! =) Hahahaha but anyways, while I'm gone, I'll schedule some posts to be published! I just don't like to skip a day of blogging. Blogging daily is something I'm used to even when it's around periods with major exams like 'O' Levels! So you guys will get to see some memorabilia! I also can't wait to show you guys my memorabilia too! Have a good week ahead! :)
-
PS: I've written a column on my personal information and stuffs about me on the right hand side! Check it out! You'll learn everything about me in like a minute! HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.