Thursday, December 31, 2009

The End (1)

I think it's settled. It was a quick decision. I find it better. After all, we're all about making a new beginning, starting afresh, wanting forgiveness and having fun. I've grown to love this blog, I love the layout and I love how it makes me feel -- e-home. It's my e-home. It's my online diary. I may have started it in the third month, like March, but I've never felt more e-home than my previous blog of FIVE years. Yes, that previous blog of FIVE years had SOOOO MUCH History there. I tried reading my Secondary One posts but I gave up due to the horrible e-lingo I used.
-
I love it so much I think I'm feeling the reluctance in me that doesn't want to part with this blog. But I must. I will be starting a new blog in a totally new account. I have no choice, if I want to blog about my HK trip, my 2009 Memoirs post, my 2010 Resolutions post and my Secondary School Life post, I should really start a new blog. I've gotten so used to signing in this account that I don't know what I should do now. Blame that bloody photo-upload-limit.
-
But anyway, I can't be too clingy to something that's not in the 'real world', if you know what I mean. Hahahaha, so I must move on. I'll create a new blog. Don't worry, ALL THE POSTS HERE won't be deleted. In my new blog, it'd still be the same URL, same layout, but just that the posts are not there. Ah, you'll know when you see. This blog, this account with blogs, I'll abandon. Who knows when's the next time I'll come back here? LOL. If it weren't for the photo-upload-limit, I would still blog here. But oh well, I figured, create a new MSN account, create a new Blogger account = Empty Picasa Web Album. HAHAHAHA! OK BYE!

1 comment:

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.