Since the 4th month is here, the most crucial month for all aged 7 - 16/17, and what with all the events, tests and occasions, this by far, would be one of the busiest months! Here are the highlights for this dreadful month:
-
6th onwards: Time for Haircut, Speech Day Rehearsal, Social Studies Remedial, 'O' Level F&N Practical PRACTICE, Good Friday, Practical Exam, Easter Sunday, Maths Remedial, Speech Day, Commencement of the Middle Year Examinations. Add busy weekends of non-stop revision, Study Days, Tuitions on Saturdays.
-
And, me studying tests at night, in the morning studying for tests as well. I even noticed I haven't been talking much in my clique. Either I'm just stoning or staring into my notes or just eating quietly. I can feel the stress coming, only that it's earlier. F&N coursework is screwed. I don't dare to touch my coursework. Each time I look at it, I get a huge headache and then I black out and I don't know what to type and I end up playing Facebook games and surfing YouTube to catch the latest videos or just blog-hopping. I seriously need to sit down and type. Tuesday's the deadline for the coursework. It's been pushed forward since Ms Noreen's leaving us, and she wants to check our Research before she goes.
-
My Maths is screwed as well. Either I choose not to study or I really can't understand a frigging thing. I asked the friends around and they were like, "Uh... *speechless*". LOL, because Gladys told me that whenever they teach me, they see my face and they go staggering. May went on and on without stopping, but I still know a little bit. Gladys can seriously teach so I understand a few more things. Just that I need more time to learn, after all, she also has to catch up on Ms Lee, so I guess I'll wait for her once she finishes. I'll wait for my tutor as well. LOL.
-
My Maths tuition is screwed. The previous two weeks, my tutor came consecutively, but last week he didn't come, two weeks without any guidance on that fishing vectors. My Combined Humanities is definitely improving since I know I'm making the effort to really study (or memorize) the tests. I even recently got FULL MARKS for Thursday's Essay Test! REJOICE WITH ME, IDIOTS!
-
My Combined Science is still the same... uh, which means, I'M STILL GETTING HIGH MARKS? WAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAK! My English, well, just learn the formats of letters, improve my vocabulary and grammar and I'll be good in no time. F&N Theory's easy so WHATEVER. The only killer... oh man... the only killer is Maths. The only subject I'm so damn worried about. Thank God it's only Vectors it was made complicated. If not, all the other topics would be screwed, being made complicated when it actually is easy.
-
With the Mid-Years round the corner, I'm definitely spending more time alone rather than with my family and friends. Rejection of family dinners and avoiding meals at night (OK, I confess, I've not been having my dinner for a few days, some times up to 4 days a week, I've never told anyone and I'm spilling it out here), are just simple sun-less routines. I just don't have the mood, I guess that explains why during Recess I eat like a glutton. I guess maybe that's why I'm not gaining any weight, because I'm not eating. I know I should eat but I just don't have the mood, by 10 pm, I'd be hoping my stomach won't grumble, and if it doesn't, I can happily go to sleep without worrying whether my stomach's not filled. If it does... I'll be too lazy to boil some instant noodles. So either way, I won't be eating if so happens I don't feel like eating.
-
Ah well, school's just school. Biggest concern: Mathematics. I seriously need some major help in this subject. I'm so not looking for the teachers. Looks like I have to depend on an extra tutor (which I've been thinking about day & night... okay, not that exaggerated) or my friends.
-
Had a long long nap after school, I'll go study for Tuesday's Social Studies test. Before I go, here's 10 things why I'm addicted to Botak Jones:
2. Even though I'm not a fan of the Cajun Chicken sauce, it still suits it well.
3. The baked cheese potato is so tasteful and it is so hard creamy.
4. The cheese on the chicken tastes so good when it's melted.
5. When you cut the chicken, it looks so tender.
6. When you taste the chicken, although it's dry, it is just nice to chew and swallow.
7. I love the fact that Botak Jones has a really nice name.
8. I think it's considered cheap for this.
9. The tomatoes and cabbages are SO DELICIOUS.
10. Lastly, who hates Botak Jones?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.