And I've thus concluded that, or seen in the eyes of many many poor, innocent victims, that F&N Research is by far one of the most gruelsome, cruel, sadistic, merciless, devilled, vile, viscious, demeaning, evil serial killer of all times. How many has died from this tragic death? A death chose by them. A death they were particularly unaware of, yet chooses to follow this path. How many has agreed to stay on upon the many warnings that bestowed before them? How many have deeply regretted after the murderer has slaughtered? Yet, we are blindly stepping forward into the pitch black dark. The light has yet to shine. Some say there would be a light at the end of the tunnel. What if the tunnel is never going to end? This my friends, is one of the worst horrific experience ever. To think I have to face my killer TWICE. Stab once and it might be okay, stab twice and the pain will be unbearable more than the pain of the first stab.
-
F&N is indeed a killer. I'm not sure about the D&T and Art students but, Gladys said 8 boards is tiring. I beg to differ. F&N is far worst than that. I would definitely like to put my creativity to good use and having to have both time, motivation and knowledge seems like a really good way to go. But my mind wanders off and never clings on to the edge of the cliff. I heard D&T involves lots of writing... which I would be killed instantly upon the release of the question. In fact, I wouldn't even choose to take D&T. But if you ask me, I think based on the easiest to the toughest, the first has got to go to Accounts, doesn't involve much projects, simply records of finance and stuffs like those.
-
Second comes Art. Eight boards, it sounds almost dreamy when you compare it to 40 PAGES OF F&N COURSEWORK. And it's just painting! That's not much, isn't it. Third comes F&N, now although it seems a little weird to come straight after the second most easy topic, but I know it's definitely not worst than D&T. I could probably use the wrath of D&T to make myself counted as lucky to motivate myself to do the coursework. Or, if you give me a hundred subjects to choose from. F&N would be the 80th hardest question. 81st would be D&T. So there.
-
Tomorrow is Monday. A little part of me wants to run. Well, you got to admit, running helps to relieve stress, even though if you look at it, it is actually stressful if you're trying to beat time. But oh well. I'M GOING TO CUT MY HAIR TOMORROW. I still haven't decided on my new hairstyle. I shan't take risks since my BIG DAY is on Friday (Award Presentation Day!). Bye everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.