Typical Anti-Ah Beng.
Blurdy big pimple just days before Speech Day, *mutters in vulgarities*
There's also another pimple hiding in the bush (NOT WHERE YOU'RE THINKING), which is... MY EYEBROW.

-
-
So, school was surprisingly quick. Before we knew it, school has already ended, each individual has their own plans and everyone's off to get something cooling and hyrdating. Biology was interesting, English was Part Two of some movie, but I slept, Maths was another sleeping period, so as CL 'B' a.k.a Chemistry. Oh yes, which reminds me of what disgusted me during recess.
So, school was surprisingly quick. Before we knew it, school has already ended, each individual has their own plans and everyone's off to get something cooling and hyrdating. Biology was interesting, English was Part Two of some movie, but I slept, Maths was another sleeping period, so as CL 'B' a.k.a Chemistry. Oh yes, which reminds me of what disgusted me during recess.
-
These adults were sitting on a table, clearly oblivious to the surroundings, or maybe not. They occupied one whole table, and NOT eating. No, they weren't the domestic helpers. I mean, what makes everything look shameful was that they were clearly doing nothing and my clique had to wait for like 10 minutes for another group to go off so that we could have our lunch. These adults were obviously aware that my clique have been standing for quite some time. What frustrates me the most is that they are adults and they have a profession that requires certain moral values, but clearly displaying inconsideration and smug arrogance.
-
We had to practically stand for the first 20 minutes of our recess looking for seats while these adults clearly sat there ABSOLUTELY DOING NOTHING. Smiling and staring at us. Yes, staring at us. So it was pretty obvious that they know we didn't have a seat and they chose not to give up theirs and head off for their work. So I asked one of these adults, he stood up and walked away, providing space for us, NOT. The rest of the adults still didn't stand up, this adult stood up and walked away. I was quite guilty for making him walk away because the rest of his colleagues still hadn't got out of their seats and no way were we going to have to sit with them. Shameless people. Seriously, why don't be a lawyer or something? Especially this one fella who knew we didn't have seats and just stared at us. SO BLOODY ANGRY. Wah, I feel like just PULLING A STRING OF VULGARITIES RIGHT THIS INSTANCE.
-
We ended up at Gladyses' friend Patricia's table and that was like 10 minutes before the bell would ring, when we got up to queue for our food. Those buggers. Wah, really damn pissed. Inconsiderate people. Not only that, they are what they are and yet they still show such poor sides of themselves. DAMN ANGRY. So the bell rang and they had my friends go back to classes while I finished up my food. It took me a long time to finish and yes, I WAS TAKING MY TIME and if they dared to come and ask me, I'll definitely tell them off, "Wah piang, you all sit at the table, doing nothing, then you guys saw us standing there looking for tables, no initiative to stand up and let us have a table, NOW you want us to go back to class after the bell rang, when we clearly don't have enough time to finish our food?!'
-
I WAS SO KEEN ON DOING THAT. But they didn't. They let me finish my food, no matter how long I wanted -- but, alone. So yeah, was late for Chemistry, and whatever lah. It's not my fault that I was late, I'm just going with the flow. If anyone's not happy, there's always something for you to blame, but not me (unless it's really me).
-
F&N was SLACK SESSION and History was blah blah, blah blah blah, WAS IN CHARGE OF THE SCORE FOR INTERHOUSE NETBALL! Congrats to Jasmine's & Atikah's team (Burghley) for winning! HAHAHA, Jasmine was damn funny blocking off her opponent. LOL! So yep, Jasmine, Atikah, Jameson and I went separate ways.
-
DAMN IT, WHY ANOOP DESAI'S NOT OUT OF THE COMPETITION? CAN'T PEOPLE JUST NOT VOTE FOR HIM? And thank goodness they've finally used the 'Save', so in future, they can't have the option of saving and Anoop Desai can eventually go out! Anyway, here are some pictures on the Parade Square.
I must obviously thank Jasmine and Atikah for taking wonderful, sexy pictures of me.
Obviously I'd have to return the favour, wouldn't I?-
Speech Day tomorrow! A tad upset, but I'll get over it. Will be taking photos and taking prize as well, HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT. I have aimed for this very day since last two years. I was clearly devastated in my Sec Three year when I realised I couldn't get a prize, then I decided I was going to get a prize for my Sec Four achievements, and HERE I AM! My exams have half-purely been on this memorable day! It's like, "Must get award, must get award!".
-
So two of my best friends won't be going, my parents would be coming, at least I still have some support. LOL. Alright, should stop thinking about it, otherwise I won't be able to sleep! GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.