Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yours Sweet-Toothfully, Egotistic Shots (Adapted from Formal Letter's Valediction 'Yours Faithfully, Eugene Syn')

First of all, people think that men reward themselves with cars, new ties, luxurious food, massages, DVDs. Well, I reward myself with SWEETS AND CHOCOLATES.
An idea of what 'orgasmic' means. HAHA, no, this facial expression just means 'pleasure'. Alright, maybe you could use... ahhh nevermind.
Yupi, STRAWBERRY KISSES. The packet even smells nice!
Time for TimeOut. Hey, I just realised I'm advertising for these candy products, wtf, like where's my money?
Some China candy I used to like back when I was Primary Three or so.
-
Anyway, I LOVE RESTAURANT CITY. I think it's so much better than Pet Society (where you can't earn money the easy way). Restaurant City is so addictive! I actually wanted to take a photo of my restaurant when I first started out in this 'virtual business', but I kind of ended up taking this photo where I'm in the middle of expanding my business. So it looks quite perfect, which wasn't my idea. I wanted to show you how I transformed a lousy old cafe into a wonderful posh restaurant. This is just like somewhere in the middle. Level 7 y'all! Featuring my clique working for me! Gladys, Jasmine and Atikah. Next person would be me, but I'm thinking of hiring Jameson. IDK!
This wasn't a good shot because some C.C.B Impatient dude was like leaving the restaurant, he just got here! Sheesh! Damn cool, right! I can't wait to get more points so I can buy more furniture and upgrade my tables, chairs and stoves.
-
Anyway, I'm very disappointed. I actually intended to go like, AMK library to study from 1 p.m. all the way up till 9 p.m. I ended up playing Restaurant City. Damn sad right! Oh well, at least I earned 1.5 - 2 k plus! So no worries.
-
Maths tuition was alright, I'M HAPPY THAT MY TUTOR SHIFTED THIS SATURDAY'S TUITION TO MONDAY! Why am I happy? BECAUSE THERE'S A BBQ PARTY AT EAST COAST! Now I don't have to worry about what excuse to come up with to postpone this Saturday's tuition, just like how I worried about yesterday's tuition to postpone to this morning and Saturday's tuition to postpone to yesterday afternoon. It's not healthy to lie, I know.
-
Next Saturday too! So all my Saturdays are not eaten up by my horrendous tuitions! OK, tuitions AREN'T horrendous. They are pretty fun. HAHA, not only that, you feel much more composed, like your worries are gone. So addictive.
-
Want to know another favourite activity of mine that has the same addictive feeling as to having tuitions? STUDYING. That's right! Although it falls under the same category, but oh well, I'd like to classify them as pretty much different. So, this afternoon, I made an effort to go to the community centre and applied for the study room membership card! Hurray! Now I can go there anytime I want, after all, it's free (already paid $12 for registration!), and I can study from 9.30 am all the way till 9.30 pm, SOOOOO YUMMY.
-
And when the receptionist blurted out gym accidentally, I was like a little bit tempted? HAHAHA. I mean, if EATING EXCESSIVELY is not helping me to GAIN WEIGHT EXCESSIVELY, and that's obvious anyway, I should be exercising right? Like, build up muscles and stuffs? Right? Right? Right? Right? Of course, I'm right! HAHA. So, I intend to go to the gym after 'O' Levels, or maybe in June. I don't know.
-
Plus, Gladys gave me some thing that I should like clench it, so this sort of trains my muscle at my arms. I have no idea about all this muscle thingy, like what builds what muscle. Gladys is my personal trainer so I shall go consult her one day.
-
OK, lah, GYM's probably not that bad if you know what you're doing and if you're in the gymmy mood. But Gladys, that doesn't allow you to go to gyms every week! I'm doing this after 'O' Levels, so should you! HAHAHA!
-
I'm setting aside pretty much most of my weekdays and weekends for studying at my new ideal location! But there's still one thing that's making me seriously f**ked up. That's like RESEARCH. I seriously have not even TOUCHED IT. Because why? Microsoft Word's a bitch and it's said that I have about like 3-4 tries left to use it, HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO COMPLETE MY RESEARCH WITH LIKE 3 TRIES?
-
Ugh. I'm probably dead lah. Might as well just hope for the worst. English B3, Maths B4, Combined Humanities B4, Combined Sciences A1, F&N F9 would be PRINTED IN BRIGHT BLACK (since when were there ever the colours bright black or light white?) on my 'O' Level Certificate... in my dreams, definitely. So yeah, I seriously am in need of someone who has the software Microsoft Word and you've only installed it ONCE. Deadline's on Thursday, OH MAN I'M SO GONNA DIE LAH. I need my strawberry kissy yupees.
-
OK, just downloaded new songs!!! Waking Up In Vegas by Katy Perry! Selena Gomezes' Tell Me Something I Don't Know, Demi Lovato's La La Land, Miley Cyruses' Hoedown Throwdown. Not really liking Hoedown Throwdown because it's like.. a song for dance only -- which is boring and doesn't have any... emotions expressed. Oh well, might as well dance. HAHA.
-
Oh, well, I kind of took out all of my accessories (if you call it another), and started taking webcam photos!
Lynn probably agrees I look like 'Handsome'. HAHAHAHA.
OOOOHHH. Introducing my latest accessory! Gladyses and Jasmine's SHADES.
Simple Guy with a branded Topman jacket.
-
-
-
Wah nabuey damn stress.
Introducing the thinnest scarf. Never really wore it since I bought it.
I used to wear this cap in Secondary Two, guess I grown out of it.
Hippity-hoppity hope!
Damn mat lor.
But damn-cute mat also. HAHAHA.
OK, I agree with you. Guai-lan mat.
Emo mat.
Bedek mat.
Bedek-Hip-Hop-Dancer mat.
Wah-nabuey-this-one-damn-bedek-hip-hop-dancer mat.
-
What's with the scary eyes? LOL.
Uhm, I know, I have nothing to say too.
This guy doesn't know how to wear a beanie.
Stupid amateur. YOU'RE A FRIGGING NOOB.
-
Well, don't you all just wish that I would be normal, without all of these damn-action accessories? Don't ask me why but yes, I agree, my fashion sense was that bad in the golden olden bolded days. But wait -- just maybe, maybe a beanie would help spice things up...
-
-
-
-
-
Okay, maybe some shades and a K-Fed (Kevin Federline) look, "It's Britney, bitch!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.