It'll look nice from far but I look like some alien close up!

-
-
Gladys took a photo of me while I was trying to impersonate some teacher (oh, guess!), THANKS GLADYS AND JASMINE, even though you have not sent me yet, but still, THANKS!-
Anyway, wonder what bad things your friends do to you? Like, PLACING A STACK OF MCDONALD'S TISSUE PAPER IN YOUR BAG?! Hahaha, here are the many other things!
-
Some other pictures Gladys took of me on the sly...
Nice shot, impressive, Gladys.
Wow, you must be secretly grinning, huh!-
-
-
Anyway! THANKS LYNN FOR THE WONDERFUL PICTURES AND WASTING THE MONEY BOUGHT FOR MY PORRIDGE (DINNER!). Credits to Shatec as well. HAHAHA!
-
OK, I practically woke up at 10 pm! Having my dinner and Lynn had to gleefully send me these photos! Speaking of desserts, I LOVE MCDONALD'S APPLE PIE AND OHHH MY GOODDDDDDD THE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE IS HEAVEEEENNNN!!!!!!!! AHHHHH! Strawberries are added with a generous amount!!! The taste is just soooooo HEAVENLY. OMG, damn orgasmic. I've not forgotten my apple pie too! My apple pie was.... sooo crispy and soooo tasty and sooooo orgasmic. I can seriously go CRAZY.
-
I WILL BUY MORE APPLE PIES AND STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKES. Omg, if they only have Strawberry Pies or Blueberry pies sold at McDonald's. That'll be like.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'll VISIT MCDONALD'S EVERYDAY. And when I mean it, I REALLY MEAN IT. And each time I walk past those confectionary shops... I drool at BLUEBERRY CAKES AND STRAWBERRY CAKES TOOO... OK, I THINK I FOUND MY FAVOUTE FRUIT. Wait, not I think. I ALREADY FOUND MY FAVOURITE FRUIT.
-
HAHAHA, had McSpicy meal as well, with the clique. It's been a long time since we hung out as a clique. Usually there would be one or two (rarely) missing. HAHA, pardon the previous two MESSY paragraphs. Practically gone HAYWIRE just thinking about those two desserts. Before that, went to get my haircut! As you could see in those photos!
-
So for school, touched on Respiration revision for Biology, had Chemistry test and I had FULL MARKS once again! My previous test was also FULL MARKS! Did I tell you I've been teaching Audrey?! HAHAHAHA, yeah, she claims I'm a good teacher, now as much as I beg (Gladys, go clean up your puke) to differ, I really had this urge to help. HAHA, I mean, I just want to see her do well =D Don't tell me this is my calling? TO BE A TEACHER? Man, ALL MY KARMA WILL COME.
-
Chinese was crapping with the usuals. English was napping with the usuals. Maths was ice-cream lickin' and crapping with the usuals. Recess was like some mini talk with some classmate. We mean no harm, we just want to TALK. We're not gangsters, PLEASE AND THANK YOU. Oh and THANKS AH, I KENA BIRD SHIT ON MY PANTS. Tresharene has her retribution in the form of a lightning strike (HAHAHAAH!), I recently had mine, in the form of BIRD SHIT. Someone must be grinning to herself.
-
Other than that, everything went alright. Gosh, it's still Monday. Can this weekend end? Can the Mid-Years quickly arrive?! BYE EVERYONE.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.