Tuesday, April 7, 2009

You Belong With Me

I LOVE KINDER BUENO.
I love the Original one too.
TimeOut & Cadbury as well!!! OK, I LOVE ALL CHOCOLATE. Strawberries ARE NOT FORGOTTON! Don't worry blueberries, I love you too! Awww, come on Root Beer, don't be petty. ICED MILO, I miss you already!
-
Evening homosapiens! I went through a downloading-spree and my focus today was on Taylor Swift's new album Fearless, as well as finding Britney Spears - Amnesia (I DON'T HAVE TO GO YOUTUBE TO SEARCH FOR THE SONG AGAIN ANYMORE!). So here's what I downloaded! Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me (current favourite country song!), Hey Stephen (second to YBWM!), You're Not Sorry, Tell Me Why, Forever & Always, The Best Day, and from other artistes, Lady Gaga's Poker Face, Britney Spear's My Baby & Phonography, My Prerogative, and Amnesia as well.
-
I CAN DIE SCREAMING. I love You Belong With Me. Seriously nice. Go check it out, http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/t/taylor_swift/you_belong_with_me.html, has got the lyrics and everything. Not sure if the clip on the page works.
-
So so so, another piece of news I have... I'VE REGISTERED FOR A NEW TUITION, UNOFFICIALLY! Deep breath, it's at Orchard Plaza. HAHAHA, yes. Yes. Yes! I finally found a Maths tuition! It's a group one and the lecturers are said to be well recognized but I doubt so. Caraven Tuition, 11 am - 1 pm! One thing I like about it, it's the TOWN AREA. One thing I hate about it, my dress code must be in conjunction with suitable for Orchard but not too over for Tuition. I know exactly what suits my 'uniform' for tuition already!
-
I'M SO EXCITED! Not only that, it's like $208 for 8 LESSONS. I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing cos usually good tuitions offer higher prices right? But, if it claims to be that good, well, no harm trying to pay a couple of hundreds just for 2 months.
-
I'M SO EXCITED *screams in joy*! So, after that, I can take 132 home or MRT home then take a nice nap and get ready for my second Maths home tuition. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SATURDAY. Weee!
-
Well, the reason why I registered (actually, unofficially), is because I have not been doing well with my Maths. My tutor only comes a week for 1.5 hours. This extra 2 hours would give me (3.5 hours in total for Maths) extra guidance and more improvement. I'm sure it would definitely be beneficial. I shan't get all verbose now. Only reason why it's unofficial is because I must go the area this week to register on the spot, not on-phone.
-
F&N Practical and I only managed to cook Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup. YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE. Yes, I even took it. It looks SICK, and I mean, SERIOUSLY SICK. Unappealing, disgusting and it tastes weird too! For the first time, I've cooked something that is disastrous! But, I'm still staying positive.
-
Research deadline, postponed to Thursday. But I'm still dying. I seriously am on the verge of giving up. Someone please motivate me...
-
EL as well. I seriously was about to give up on my summary. Damn stress. IDK why. Maybe cos I didn't eat. Yes, that's right. I DID NOT EAT. Hahaha, cos I had the Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup, maybe? No? IDK, just wasn't in the mood for food. SS was uh, cool? My Wednesday's test (the one which I for the first time actually studied the whole thing) was 12/13! On Tuesday, the one which I didn't really study much, 5/13! The test we had today was... miraculous?
-
Mr Wong kinda gave the first three topics, which usually what a normal person would study would be the first followed by the last, so since I, being a normal person, studied from the front, I only managed to really memorize the first factor. Wasn't really clear about the last two factors, but it was said I would still get quite a lot of marks? HAHA, IDK.
-
CL 'B' a.k.a Maths was relieved by some new teacher, so the usuals, minus Tresharene, made hell and created nonsense and wreaked havoc! HAHAHA. Was fun disturbing one guy, at least he wasn't that petty xP
-
No test for tomorrow! Can finally relax for awhile. Tomorrow's Speech Day Rehearsal! Speaking of which, I accidentally agreed to taking photos for Speech Day... I KNOW, I KNOW, "You're f---ing retarded, why do you still want to take photos when the Teacher-in-Charge don't even award you something worth of your 5 years' effort and you're like the only SEC 5 in the club who has done the most!". But, why harm my passion? I mean, I also for one have not used the new camera since it arrived. For two, I think the only object/person I should vent my anger on is the person who chose not to give me (unless there's a really acceptable reason) and since that person doesn't do anything, why would that person care anyway? I want to do because it's my last year and probably my last chance to take awesome photos!
-
I know I'm being stupid by doing this. Why do I still want to get back with the team when I'm not given a frigging award? I don't want to elaborate again on how many years' worth of bloody useless effort anymore but, still, I'm SORE. I'm always SORE. When that person invigilated my class, all I felt was devastation and betrayal. It's a stupid feeling and it makes me look stupid. That person doesn't do anything in the club, so her absence won't affect me when I'm in the lab. Of course, I don't go for IT Club is because of blah-stuffs. And if her absence doesn't do anything, I won't be deeply affected for the fact that I'm doing something for the club, even if it's under her name.
-
Maybe I want to take photos to REMIND those teachers (who've seen me for the past four years taking photos) that THIS PERSON didn't give me an award. I don't know. That's just 18% of why I agreed, accidentally though. The rest of the reasons are just decent.
-
Ahh who cares. My last chance. No matter how sore I am and will be. My juniors don't understand how much I've done and I don't like to get smiles from them saying 'Hi' when who knows next year they might get an award. But of course, I don't hate them for saying hello, just that, when I see them hi-ing me, one day I might actually get betrayed by receiving a prize from her. They don't understand because they've never stuck with me throughout the whole FOUR YEARS. Some senior who suddenly joins in Sec 3 becomes the President straightaway, gets an award in her last year. While I? I freaking stayed my whole life in this shit. I wanted to quit NCC because I hated it and my life was in this IT Club. My whole five years. I didn't even care if because I quitted NCC, my LEAP shit points would be dismissed, as long as I quit and as long as I'm in IT Club.
-
It's like damn sad lah. And, I don't even give a damn if this is defamation. It's not defamation and if you think it is, I suggest you really read the post again. Like I said, give me like some space and time, I'll end up crying if I continue to think about this. Effort wasted can make a man cry. OK, Eugene stop sulking. Ah whatever lah.
-
And yet my IT Instructor doesn't know how betrayed I feel and still asks me. I know he needs my help but he didn't go through the 5 years with me to actually see my effort and he's asking me under the person's name (the person who you-know) for my help. I should reject right. But I'm not. Because I'm a kind person and even if I look jerky and I claim to be jerky on the inside, I still am a kind person and if I were a jerk right now, I'd screw everything up. I swear I will. But I'm not going to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.