Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birth Of Sony Ericsson W902

Sexy, much? I wonder who took this photo, as in, apart from that skillful hand of mine, the source of this photograph is just too clear, too nice.
Yes, nice.
-
But what phone takes such UGLY photos... LIKE THIS?
A skillful hand could make it look beautiful, but it'll look better with a better camera.
--
Well, obviously the phone that takes WONDEFUL photos of me is none other than Sony Ericsson W902!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I LOVE THIS PHONE DEEP DEEP!
THIS PHONE IS DAMN STYLISH LAH! It comes with an integrated 5.0 megapixel camera!
The box is tooooo nice to throw away!
It also comes with a SUPER NICE WATER BOTTLE (And box as well!)!
-
-
-
I LOVE YOU.


--
GOODBYE CRAPPY K550i!
PS, I LOVE TIMEOUT.
-
-
-
HAHAHAHA! I immediately fell in love with it when I saw the model, I had totally forgotten all about Samsung Emporio Armani, I felt that Samsung was never my ideal handphone brand. Sony Ericsson was! 5.0 megapixel, built-in stereo speakers, nice texting bed and SO SLIM AND LIGHT! KAWAII! School tomorrow, DAMN SIAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.