Sunday, April 26, 2009

Touch My Hand

Typical Sundays, I would be studying like forever, from 1 pm till 8 pm (if latest), I would be having my lunch outside and be either alone or accompanied. But today like many other untypical Sundays, I would be just plain slacking and playing games throughout the whole day. And what's so special about this Sunday is that this Sunday is one day before a Secondary 5 (and many other levels as well) Mid Year Paper.
-
Like, WHAT THE F. AM I DOING? But, I'll try to talk my way out of stressing myself out, like like, it's JUST ENGLISH. Like how previous years I've never studied for English, but why am I stressing myself out over THIS YEAR'S? You want to know why? Because I've got a freaking B4 for 'N' Levels. That's why.
-
This year, I promised myself I would somehow buck up like read more books (already reading!) and improving my Vocabulary. My Grammar's like 89% perfect so, maybe you've seen the 11% which are mistakes over here, I don't know. The variety of number of words I know are VERY LIMITED. I mean, I don't know so many words like, what oh I don't know. Which is the problem. Because if I ever stumble upon an alienated word, I would definitely look it up in the dictionary. That's why I'm not exposing myself to the world of bombastic words!
-
So why am I so anxious over tomorrow's paper? I have no idea. Oh well. Back to Restaurant City. HAHAHA, no lah, I'm definitely going to study... while playing R.C. Tomorrow's the start of our Mid-Years, good luck to everyone, my classmates, schoolmates or whoever. I hope I wasn't that much of a nuisance disrupting the class and then end up being the top scorer. HAHAHAHA. I'm obviously kidding. But, you know, that's your problem because you can't shut me up. =D
-
Anyway! I'VE DOWNLOADED A NEW SONG! That's David Archuleta with Touch My Hand, I'm sure you guys, if you watched American Idol Results Show last Thursday, have probably heard this song, sung by David. It's a really awesome song. Here's the lyrics, and following that, is Don't Forget by Demi Lovato (did I post the lyrics up for this? Whatever, I'm doing it (again) anyway).
=
David Archuleta - Touch My Hand
-
Saw you from the distance,
Saw you from the stage,
Something 'bout the look in your eyes,
Something 'bout your beautiful face,
-
In a sea of people,
There was only you,
I never knew what this song was about,
But suddenly now I do,
Trying to reach out to you,
-
Touch my hand,
Reach out as far as you can,
Only me, only you, and the band,
Trying to reach out to you,
Touch my hand,
Can't let the music stop,
Can't let this feeling end,
Cause if I do it'll all be over,
I'll never see you again,
Can't let the music stop,
Until I touch your hand,
Cause if I do it'll all be over,
I'll never get the chance again,
I'll never get the chance again,
I'll never get the chance again,
-
I see the sparkle of a million flashlights,
I wonder why all the the stars,
But the one that's shining out so bright,
Is the one right where you are,
Trying to reach out to you,
-
Touch my hand,
Reach out as far as you can,
Only me, only you, and the band,
Trying to reach out to you,
Touch my hand,
Can't let the music stop,
Can't let this feeling end,
Cause if I do it'll all be over,
I'll never see you again,
Can't let the music stop,
Until I touch your hand,
Cause if I do it'll all be over,
I'll never get the chance again,
I'll never get the chance again,
-
Saw you from the distance,
Saw you from the stage,
Something 'bout the look in your eyes,
Something 'bout your beautiful face,
-
Can't let the music stop,
Can't let this feeling end,
Cause if I do it'll all be over,
I'll never see you again,
Can't let the music stop,
Until I touch your hand,
Cause if I do it'll all be over,
I'll never get the chance again,
I'll never get the chance again,
-
Trying to reach out to you,
Touch my hand, (I'll never get the chance again)
Reach out as far as you can, (I'll never get the chance again)
Only me, only you, and the band,
Trying to reach out to you,
Touch my hand,
Yeah, yeah
-
Last song, Demi Lovato - Don't Forget
-
Did you forget
That I was even alive
Did you forget
Everything we ever had
Did you forget
Did you forget
About me
-
Did you regret (Did you regret)
Ever standing by my side
Did you forget (Did you forget)
What we were feeling inside
Now I'm left to forget
About us
-
But somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong
Our love is like a song
You can't forget it
So now I guess
This is where we have to stand
-
Did you regret
Ever holding my hand
Never again
Please don't forget don't forget
-
We had it all
We were just about to fall
Even more in love
Than we were before
I won't forget I won't forget
About us
-
But somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong
Our love is like a song
You can't forget it
Somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong
-
Our love is like a song
You can't forget it
At all
And at last
All the pictures have been burned
And all the past
Is just a lesson that we've learned
I won't forget
Please don't forget us
-
But somewhere we went wrong
Our love is like a song
But you won't sing along
you've forgotten
About us
-
(Don't Forget)
-
That's it for now! I will post the videos of these songs for you guys to hear soon! Much love, Eugene. PS, Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.