My brother practically dashed towards the toilet when I just thought about getting ready for my night shower. Totally pissed. Meanwhile... I thought I'd do a quiz.
-
Name?
Eugene Syn Wai Tat. Not Teck. Neither is it Wei. It's Why.
-
Nickname?
Gin
-
Age?
Turning 17 this year.
-
School?
Stuck in this horrible school, Serangoon Garden Secondary School.
-
Status?
Single. My wife is Career.
-
All time favourite movie?
I have loads. And some are forever changing. Let me just pick one... Wanted, oh and Transformers.
-
One feature about yourself that you love?
My nose. LOL. Anyone agree it's sharp?!
-
Define love?
Love is where background is forgotten, display is a must and it can't be seen, but felt. Just like the wind.
-
One thinq that happened that nearly bought tears out of pure happiness?
I don't think that has ever happened.
-
Which is your dream country?
Probably America, or France, might as well be in Singapore if things don't go too well.
-
What is one thinq about you that people dont like?
I'm not really sure. Could be my straightforwardness. Could be the mean things I do or say. I don't know.
-
Name somethinq about yourself that people would not know when they first see you?
That I'm a person variant based on moods and that I have a passion to write.
-
What is one thinq you hate?
People who just pretend to be someone else, people who pretend to like this person but deep inside hates every gut of him or her. Pretenders.
-
Name 5 people who should do this survey.
Gladys, that's a must. Jasmine. Atikah. Tresharene. Lynn. Sheralynn. Sze Xuan. Sharon. Yong Wei. Woah, is that more than 5? Whatever. STINGY SURVEY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.