School was OK, I'm proud of my essay! I wrote a story about dreams, it comes off first as what people think would be like one of those argumentative essays but the further you go, it's actually a story, a flashback. About how the character have always wanted to write for one of the most popular magazines of all time, while stuck in a very low profile magazine company, writing Business reports and disliking every colleague. Then, it's like another flashback. To the current time, where I'll be heading off for one of my interviews, and I actually got a job, and my first assignment was to go Paris and, it all seemed surreal, then all of these little 'flashbacks' are actually parts of his dream, and when he wakes up, he is still in his desk, day-dreaming. So it's kind of like talking about his dreams, IN HIS DREAM, while DAY-DREAMING, totally all about Dreams, right? LOL. I wrote it so perfectly! I hope I really score for this.
-
Oh oh, and I'm really excited for the News South Wales Competition, although I'm not really GOOD at Argumentative essays, I guess I could try, right? I am kinda like specialised in Narrative writing, never was a big fan of argumentative, never really chose argumentative essay questions in my entire life. But, I'm really hoping I could get a distinction! And I really hope I win this because if it's included in my testimony, it could really really help me get into Mass Comm.
-
The rest of the day was the usual -- crapping. Headed down to Cathay Starbucks Coffee to study! All the way till peak hour!
-
Do you know what's one of the best feelings I've ever had in my life? Apart from the free release of gushing urine when you're in a state of urgency, the next best feeling for me would be, studying. It's not the process of studying, it's the aftermath of it all. You feel like the pressure's gone, and you are somewhat free, you could enjoy a little bit of freedom there, you feel like you've accomplished something and you're taking one step ahead, no matter how little it is. The feeling of just pure adrenaline when you're writing your last sentence, or doing your last question, or completing your last step.
-
The cheap thrill of having to rejoice in your mind as loud as you want, well depending on wherever you are, when you've finally dropped your pen. You don't have to feel so stressed up, you feel like you've done something and you feel like there's lesser things to worry about. It's one of the best feelings I've ever had. It makes me so energetic, so refreshed and so refined, like dust wiped off a diamond, making it look shiny once more. The feeling is just SO addictive. One of the reasons I enjoy studying, is to feel the aftermath. Anybody wants to study with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.