Monday, April 6, 2009

Planning A Haircut

Now now, I know what you must be thinking. "Botak Jones is so not relevant to the topic you typed in the title!", but can I just say finding a suitable haircut is just like planning for a delicious meal? LOL. OK, that made no sense. But you do get the point that I just wanted to post these photos, right?
Cajun Chicken, this time with Garlic Sauteed Mushrooms!
It's SUPER NICE!
Baked Cheese Potato, Aiden saw this and barked.
Yummy.
Retarded laptop.
KAWAII guy behind.
So this is the first time I went to school without cutting my hair for as long as 1 month. It was since 12th March! I mean, I would cut around 28th March, right?! Well, this shows STRESS plays an important part in your appearance, so take good care of your stress level!
-
But since I don't want to have any more unnneccessary stress, like, shit my hair sucks today, I should be finding a suitable hairstyle, right? Convenient and nice and doesn't require lots of time and attention. Thus, I've researched on the various hairstyles, credits to the Blogger who uploaded these photos.
The simple hairstyle, Josh Duhamel.
Starred in Transformers. Nice right, this hairstyle? Suits a handsome face, like me.
Something like buzz cut, but longer.
-
Elijah Woods simple hairstyle.
This is nice, I think I did one of these before but didn't exactly look like this. (Fauxhawk)

Buzzcut with a medium sideburn.
Elijah Wood, looks more like an action figure.
Wentworth Miller.
-
Now buzzcut may be the third on my priority list. First would be Josh Duhamel's hair-do, 2nd would be Fauxhawk, third would be the simple simple one, and fourth would be buzzcut. I'm thinking my fifth should be this... HAHAHAHA....
Damn nice. Then, I'll buy the whitening cream Nivea For Men, HAHAHA, then I can become pale and go suntan everyday when I'm sick of pale.
-
-
-
While we're on the subject of hairdo, see my Sec 4 picture, taken around uhm, March, I guess.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
GOT MY NEW EZ-LINK CARD... AND IT'S MY PRIMARY SCHOOL PHOTO, THIS IS YOUR ONE-TIME OPPORTUNITY TO LAUGH AS LOUD AS YOU WANT.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I LOOK LIKE A FREAKING PRIEST! Stop laughing! I also look like Ju-On's the boy. Just that he's more holy. LOL.
-
See the difference. (Oh by the way, bought this Olive Oil Hair Cream, said to make my hair looking smooth and soft, will let you know the result in tomorrow's post!)

Alright, I HAVEN'T STUDIED FOR MY SOCIAL STUDIES TEST YET! I mean, I studied one page of my card but I haven't studied the last three pages of the two cards! I KNOW IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO FINALLY SIT DOWN AND MEMORIZE BUT REALLY, I HAVE NO TIME AT ALL!
-
Went home, took a nap, then went out for dinner at Toa Payoh, now I'M HOME PANICKING FOR TOMORROW'S TEST, (second period after Recess) AHHHHH!
-
It was a Monday today, got back my Chemistry test, still sulking over the fact that the 1 little mark could have gone to that question if I knew the steps. Ah well, whatever. Vector Test took longer than 1 hour, so, we're doing the rest tomorrow. Most of the questions required lots of thinking but, I guess I hadn't had ENOUGH practice yet, so maybe I needed to enquire more. Oops. Did I mention it was a test? LOL. ANYWAY, yah lah, I'm up for the continuation of tomorrow's Vector test. But, I must say at least I knew some of the concepts, which is better than knowing nothing.
-
Ms Sim was disappointed with all of us during English, as she emphasized on how much effort we all didn't put in, giving personal statements to every individual so we would all focus. And we did, focus. Everyone was really quiet throughout the test she then gave out. Chinese was havoc. I mean, seriously. HAHA, next time I won't volunteer to collect the EZ-Link cards, who knew I had to tick down everybody's name to confirm they've received their cards, to make my life even more difficult, people kept coming up to me and taking whosever without my knowledge claiming they would pass it to their friends, apparently, I didn't know I was to check with the actual person itself. So yeah, I had to do extra work by walking around the whole school finding for these people and confirming with them whether they've really received their new CEPAS whatever cards lah.
-
Biology was fun! PRACTICAL, for the first time. We tested Osmosis and Diffusion by using those potato strips. We looked into the epidermal cell of an onion, a cheek cell as well. Damn sick and stuffs. The table is also sticky and dirty. I don't like Biology practical tables. But I do like the practicals. Equally as fun as Chemistry!
-
Alright, I'm still panicking for tomorrow, if I've any errors in my post, it's due to my anxiety! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.