Saturday, April 11, 2009

Why aren't you here tonight?

Had two tuitions today. One at Orchard, one at home. Uh, the new tuition's ALRIGHT lah. Just that I'm not a fan of old people teaching, I don't mean to be prejudiced or stereotypical and I know I should give a chance for this tutor to teach, so far it's not bad, but I MIGHT get annoyed and bored if there would be nothing new. Had to wake up at like 9 am, after that, went home in the afternoon, bought Old Chang Kee and visited my ex-colleagues on the way! Orchard Plaza's just down the road from Plaza Singapura (I just realised). HAHAHA.
-
OK lah, the new tuition's doing Paper 2 revision, my current one is still me catching up on Vectors. At least I absorbed for my Maths tuition. Better than nothing, no?
-
I'm exhausted. Dinner's up. My plans for tomorrow are still not confirmed. Here are the few things I can't wait, while some, can't wait to get it over and done with: Easter Sunday's tomorrow. Mum wants me to go church. Uh, no way. STUDY DAY SHALL REPLACE HER IDEAL PLAN! HAHA, IDK leh. IDK IDK IDK IDK. Oh oh, The Devil Wears Prada at 7.15 pm. It's an awesome chick flick and I love Anne Hathaway. There's a Chemistry test on Monday, followed by Netball Interhouse Competition where I'll be (supporting/waiting for Jasmine) and Atikah! HAHAHA, cause we'll be going to cut our hair!
-
As for Tuesday, will be the deadline for Research. Research is a WHORE. Then, there's Final Speech Day Rehearsal! As for Wednesday, there'll be another Chemistry test, Thursday's a Groom Day, where I'll make myself look extra good-looking. HAHAHA. Friday is THE BIG DAY. Speech Day! AHHHH! I'll be taking photos for the parade, CAN'T WAIT! I'll be taking prize as well! CAN'T WAIT MORE! Food will suck, people say. CAN'T WAIT (sarcasm...). MY CLOSED ONES WILL BE THERE TO WATCH AND SUPPORT ME =D. Saturday will be tuitions! But my current one is not confirmed. Sunday would be STUDY DAY! OK, my plans are all laid out for me.
-
HAVE A GOOD EVENING AND HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY. For Christians, Jesus Christ apparently died on Good Friday (which is why we don't celebrate -- I mean, duh, why celebrate Jesuses' death?), whereby he was crucified on the cross (nailed to the cross in simple English). Easter Sunday's where he rose from the dead and disappeared from his tomb. So tomorrow's the day that we ACTUALLY CELEBRATE. The ressurection of Jesus Christ. So so, yeah,, I'm not a really devoted Christian, still am, but just not that... religious. Something like... backslided. But not in that sense. OK, BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.