Friday, April 10, 2009

Slums And Craps

Now this is called CRAP.
From perfect to this. I'll pull out one of my photos where I took of this when it was new.
With a sticker at the back! Also, a cute character. LOL.
-
It's a movie day today! Watched Bolt, Twilight, Fast & Furious 4 (=D) and Slumdog Millionaire! My parents borrowed the movie just today so we watched it as a family a couple of hours ago, after coming back from watching Fast & Furious!
-
Not a bad show, so much action and good-looking people. Definitely one of my favourites. But it can't beat Slumdog Millionaire. Confessions Of A Shopaholic wanted to make me cry too but you know, I wasn't strong enough to cry. LOL! There were quite a number of scenes in COAS when I did really feel like tearing. Like, the part where Rebecca Bloomwood turned up at her best friend's wedding and they both hugged. Wah damn touching! Twilight's alright. I think my Dad enjoyed it. HAHAHAHA. Bolt was funny and cool. I liked the humour. HAHA!
-
My day's been complete with movies, movies and more movies. I'll be heading to Orchard tomorrow for my tuition, registering in the morning, ending around the afternoon. So excited! Tuition again after. Today seemed like a Saturday but oh well! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.