Saturday, April 25, 2009

Revenge Of The Fallen

Coming out in May or June, whenever it is, I CAN'T WAIT.

PIMPLE BOY!
-
Had tuition at Orchard just now! My lunch was Ayam Panggang, damn powerpack. Super long since I've eaten it. I remember I used to eat this everyday when I was working in Carrefour. Speaking of Carrefour, I seriously do miss my colleagues, although I'm sure I'm not coming back (also heard the boss or someone is gonna call me to ask me if I could come back), yes I do miss them. So coming for this Saturday's BBQ party! Dresscode: Colorful, I HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT TO WEAR, assuming since I bought it in Melbourne, last two years! HAHA, about my pants, I know what I'm looking for, DEFINITELY not my blue or red skinny jeans (old stuff). I think I'll put on my denim skinny jeans. IDK.
-
Seriously can't wait for next Saturday! But, I might go after tuition, so yeah =( . Afternoon tuition (old one) was postponed to Monday, so y'know. I seriously don't know what to do tomorrow. I'm so lazy. Speaking of which...
-
Firstly I'm definitely going to have to do plenty of stuffs this week. Lots of planning, lots of consideration, lots of availability, I'm looking for slots and those sort of things that will help in my planning. I definitely need to DO MY RESEARCH. I've promised Ms Noreen I would pass it up to her on Thursday. Well, ALL THE THURSDAYS, IF YOU ASK ME.
-
Like last two Thursdays, I promised her I would pass up the Research to her on last Thursday, then I said I would pass it up to her this week. I hate making empty promises and I don't like disappointing people, well, unless I hate you.
-
I seriously have got to go LIBRARIES, STARBUCKS, STUDY AREAS to just F.0.0.K.I.N.G M-U-G. MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG, if there's one thing I learnt from last year, the results I got for that year was not because so I could decide to fail and then from there get the 'motivation' to study, it was because I had to study as long as it was an examination paper, or just some test. My past experiences have nurtured me in a way so as to look at what I did in Secondary Two and the outcome of not going to Express. I'm definitely not going to quit -- although I am really on the edge of the cliff. Oh, did I mention the cliff was slippery too?
-
Third thing, I have to seriously get a new tuition! Not that my current Orchard tuition sucks, it's just that I'VE SEEN BETTER. And it's not in school, definitely. It's my old tuition but I'm also looking for another tuition that meets the standards of my old tutor. He's just in his late 30s, so... NOT OLD. I do understand but there are too many... differences, or shall I be specific, inconveniences. Room's too small. Teacher is too slow, I've seen faster and like I said, NOT IN MY SCHOOL. The distance is like... uh. The time and day is totally uncomfortable for me. Even if my old tuition is still on Saturday, I still feel, you know, the other tuition should be like spread out throughout the whole week.
-
My Saturdays are all eaten up. So depressing. But, gonna join Jiakmee for TUITION. We have to wait for one more month or so. I just joined Caraven and I'm leaving? NOOO. LOL! But oh well, I'm making some effort for myself to learn crap about Maths.
-
The next thing I definitely must do, is like START PREPARING NOTES. I know it's equivalent to STUDYING but, I kind of put them apart from each other. You see, preparation of notes is NOT STUDYING because I'm closing all doors and very little knowledge seeps in through doorframe. But studying, is totally sitting down, STARING, okay that sounds like it would be slacking but no, at the notes, ABSORBING LIKE SERIOUSLY 100%.
-
The next thing I must do is totally avenge myself, like seriously, all the tests? I'm definitely not doing so well. I have to seriously BUCK UP, SUCKER! All these little things? I'm definitely making an effort to really score for Mid Years. Now where are those movies I wanted to watch...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.