Tuesday, April 21, 2009

F&N Practical Exam & Jameson's 17th Birthday

OK, so let me give you an introduction about what my whole day in school was all about. From 7.40 am all the way till 3.10 pm, we, or in particular I, cooked. Yes, we were standing in the kitchen throughout the whole day. It's super super tiring. My luck wasn't good because my heart and soul wasn't put into the food, which means, what you're about to see is considered one of the best efforts ever put in. I've put in tremendous effort to achieve even a look like any one of these dishes, one of the dish had to be done all over again, so the effort was double than the usual. Some have never been tried before so today's practical was like my first tryout. The thing I'm happy about is that a dish, Grilled Paprika Chicken with Raisin and Coriander Pilaf is that it was ALIEN to me and when everything went smoothly, I was slightly contented. But, obviously, I know that I could put in more effort.
-
Overall, I did three dishes. I cancelled two, Quail's Eggs Siu Mai and Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup. Which means, I only did Rich Marble Cake (which totally looks more like Butter Cake), Grilled Paprika Chicken with Raisin and Coriander Pilaf and Eggs with Asparagus, Grilled Ham and Onion Jam. The onion jam, you wouldn't want to look at. So it's been modified to Eggs with Asparagus and Grilled Ham. OK, lah, EAGH is a simple dish, except for the jam (which I had to re-do and then the second one, I threw it away).
-
I seriously put in a lot of effort. I so-called gave up because I already cancelled two dishes. So, yeah, I hope I really score for my F&N, because if I don't, that would be FOUR subjects and I'll be dead. =D So yes, the whole day was EXHAUSTING, the food we cooked was our recess (GPCRCP was nice =D). We had no air-con for the day, our dirt was flour and soap. Other than that, I am definitely not happy with what I did today, but also credits to many who have helped in every other way. Thank You. So here's the photos.
LOL, C.C. Bye Daryll Ong said this looked like sperms coming down from a moutaintop. THANKS! It's actually yogurt.
Eggs with Asparagus, Grilled Ham and no Onion Jam.
Rich Marble Cake (it was actually overturned... because the topside couldn't see any of those swirly chocolate lines)
I have no idea why it's not rotated. HAHA, but yeah, the overall presentation.
-
-
-
After the tormentous day, (with a few minutes of me slacking inside the air-con classroom) it was just nice that Gladys and Jasmine have finished their school, so those two, Atikah and Jameson went to Hougang Avenue 8! HAHAHA! Little did Jameson know that we were actually going to surprise him!
-
So the plan was Gladys would go cut her hair (she looks cute and innocent by the way!), so Jameson and I would wait and watch her hair snipped off, while Jasmine would suddenly decide to go toilet and Atikah would accompany her. SOOO... some thing almost cocked up, because Gladyses' hair was completely snipped way faster before they bought the cake, so I was like the 'Caller', asking where they were, and playing along to dupe Jameson, lah. OMG, so proud of myself I could act. HAHAHAHA.
-
So, while trying to stall so that Jameson wouldn't get anywhere or look anywhere, Jasmine and Atikah ran to McDonald's to prepare the cake and everything, so Jasmine gave me the heads up and Jameson, Gladys and I went outside McDonald's, and the two girls were covering the cakes so when Jameson reached the table, we would start the birthday song! HAHAHAHA! And I love his cake cos there's BLUEBERRY, STRAWBERRIES AND CHERRIES!
-
SOOOOOOO, HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY JAMESON, FROM US.


-
After an exhausting day, I had to rest and indulge in luxury, right?!
SO I HAD TWO MCSPICIES! OMG, so hungry just thinking about it. I'm so going to get sick. LOL. I am already, anyway.
Awww, so cute. =D
-
-
-
Alright, THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY. I'm sleeping early, around 10 pm. I might want to watch Paris Hilton's New BFF, hahaha, the girls & guys are damn bitchy lah. Like seriously seriously bitchy. I don't know whether Paris Hilton is acting or not but she seems to have a good side when everyone though she is those bad influence kinda people. But damn fun, lah to see reality shows like this. HAHAHA. Oh oh, I'm also downloading like TONS of themes for my new beloved phone, W902! And yes, I downloaded new songs, The Climb by Miley Cyrus, Untouched by The Veronicas and Don't Forget by Demi Lovato. By two favourite songs are Untouched and Don't Forget! Ahhhh! LOL. OK, anyway, I'm just glad and relieved today's OVER. Now, the next big thing. The retarded examinations. Bye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.