-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tresharene D/O Naresh Thunderdani presents...!
The King Of Dance! HAHAHAHA! Introducing TWO dances, the first one, you've guy probably seen so it's some sort of imitations, second one is my world-famous Bollywood dance!
-
New Troubled Hands...
-
LOL, this is Bivithara. When her hands get replaced by Tresharene's. there'll be TROUBLE. HAHAHA!
-
Hey all! I'm feeling happy today because F&N Practical Exam is OVER. Well, even though more tests would be coming, the practical exam is some HUGE BARRIER that has already been jumped over. So it's really a huge relief as well.
-
School was well, normal, if you could call that normal, and that in reference to the videos. HAHAHA. AND OH BY THE WAY, if you start thinking about TRYING to complain about us, please use your common sense to think again, the bell has rang, we are WAITING for the teacher to come, so WHILE WAITING, just like how usual people would smoke in the toilets, WE DID CRAP.
-
LOL! English, SS, Chemistry came by quickly, had received my test and I had full marks! HAHAHA! That's not what I'm proud of! Because I helped to teach Audrey and I practically diverted all her attention towards me and I taught her like all the simple basics and she got a 19 upon 20! HAHAHA! I'm happy that she got 19/20! Although the little mistake could have been checked twice, 19 is really still something!
-
HAHAHAHA, I can now conduct Chemistry tuition. OK, anyway, Chinese was Tresharene and I doing TOTAL CRAP dancing and singing. LOL. Maths was just doing work, YES WE DID WORK OKAY. I'm proud to say I did work cos I'm serious! LOL.
-
After school, went to Hougang Mall Popular to buy some stuffs! Meanwhile, Jasmine and I were plotting with each other to put tissue paper inside Gladyses' bag! HAHAHAHA! All compartments. HAHA! So I bought lotsa stuffs, after that, we all (Gladys, Jameson, Atikah, Jasmine and I) went to McDonald's and I had TWO MCSPICIES AGAIN. HAHAHAHA! So that's FOUR MCSPICIES IN TWO DAYS. LOL!
-
Alright, GOTTA GO. OMG, just thinking about the 'Mid Years is coming' phrase is getting on my nerves, and I mean, NERVOUS NERVES. Bye!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.