Monday, April 20, 2009

Definitely Kissable!

HAHAHA, I merely joined this contest out of cheap thrills and fun, http://kissableguy.mediacorptv.sg/! Well, if you think I'm really the most kissable, you can vote me, or if you don't think I'm that kissable, VOTE FOR DARYLL ONG, my friend! Either way, you still have to vote. HAHAHA!
-


-
Yeah, I think you're supposed to click on this link. Anyway, I went to Gladyses' new house and OMG IT'S SOOOOOO CUTE AND NICEEEEE! IT'S LIKE THE IDEAL HOMES I'VE BEEN WANTING TO STAY IN. I love your house, Gladys! I seriously want to stay in this type of apartment when I grow up. Not now lah, but, still, I really would like this! HEHEHE. I can imagine myself, 21 or something, living in this small, cozy flat, with my own free will to paint my own house, have my luxurious bathtub, obviously I would have to do something about the toilet.
-
Other than that, it's all cozy and sooooo ideal. I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT WHEN GLADYS BROUGHT ME TO HER HOME. No, Jasmine, WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. Gladyses' mother was there, SO...! So yeah, I LOVE THIS APARTMENT OF HERS. Hehehe.
-
School was terrible, I think. Chemistry test was easy, definitely another full marks, I hope. Maths, Chinese and English was uhm, normal. I was pretty disappointed with my Biology test, I was too tired and too lazy to study that I was mentally prepared to fail. Hopefully I'd pass, lah. At least that's one of the most decent aims. But, I know I won't do so well. Do so well as in like get an A. SERIOUSLY DAMN DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF. I'm even too lazy to pack all the ingredients for my F&N pratical EXAM TOMORROW! It's like, I'm seriously on the verge of giving almost everything up. Well, except for English and Science. Combined Humanities is so not what I need right now to relieve my stress, because there's freaking a lot of things to study. Looks like I have to do the other way around, UNDERSTANDING.
-
I've got no mood to talk about studies. God, please help me. It's been a long time since I've turned to God. LOL, ironic huh, especially since I've been well, doing sinful things. If not, well, someone please help me. Nothing is getting to me now and my muscles ain't budging, WHAT THE FARICKAK IS WRONG WITH ME? Ben & Jerry Free Cone Day tomorrow. That's what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.