Answer True or False
-
1. Kissed someone on your friends list?
False
2. Been arrested?
False
3. Do you like someone?
False
4. Held a snake?
False
5. Been suspended from school?
HAHA, was on the verge. ALMOST! But, false.
6. Sang karaoke?
True
7. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
True
8. Laughed until you started crying?
True
9. Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
False
10. Kissed in the rain?
False
11. Sang in the shower?
True
12. Sat on a roof top?
False
13. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
True!
14. Broken a bone?
False
15. Shaved your head?
True
16. Played a prank on someone?
True, countless!
17. Shot a gun?
False (Do water guns count?)
18. Donated Blood?
False
-
Just be 100% truthful, the LAST PERSON.
-
1. You hung out with?
Jasmine & Jameson.
2. You texted?
My tutor.
3. You were in a car with?
Family
4. Went to the movies with?
Gladys, 17 again. Lynn, I'M STILL WAITING.
5. Person you went to shop with?
Jameson & Jasmine
6. You talked on the phone?
Dad
7. Made you laugh?
Jasmine & Jameson. Xiong Bu, LOL.
8. You hugged?
I only recall Jasmine and Gladys.
-
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...
-
1. Sun or moon?
Sun, love sun-tanning!
2. Winter or Fall?
Fall.
3. Left or Right?
Left
4. Sunny or rainy?
Sunny
5. Where do you live?
Serangoon North.
6. Club or pub?
Pub
7. Are there 1 or 2 people who you can always trust and rely on?
Definitely more than that.
8. Do you want to get married?
I'm having doubts now.
9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
I just gobble it all up.
10. What time is it?
9.05 pm.
11. Are you afraid of commitment?
I think so. I have a thing for losing interest very quickly. So whatever impression, be it firsts or second or thirds, I'll lose interest.
12. What is your greatest hope/wish?
To get into Ngee Ann poly studying Mass Communications in a blink of an eye!
13. Do you cook?
Yes.
14. Current mood?
Anxious to get this over and done with and START MUGGING.
-
IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...
-
1. Kissed someone?
Nope!
2. Sang?
Yes, definitely.
3. Listened to music?
Listening to music right now!
4. Danced Crazy?
HAHA, I practically dance everyday. You guys have seen it all. Refer to Wednesday, April 22nd 2009, watch the first video. HAHAHA. You can also see my archives, there are more videos of me dancing.
5. Cried?
Let's just say it came close to that.
6. Liked someone you can't have?
Nope.
-
FIRSTS
-
1.Who was your first prom date?
No prom for Serangoon Gardeners thanks to Miss Chee and Mr Singh.
2. Who was your first roommate?
Elder brother, still is.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
HAHAHA, my company chalet months ago, wasn't my first time drinking but I did down a lot of alcohol, but I can't say I wasn't drunk, because I was really aware of the surroundings, just that I was SUPER HIGH.
4. What was your first car?
Next year, OK!? HAHA. Uhm, some beat-up car, as long as it can take me everywhere.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.