HAHAHA, I kinda styled flat. IDK what this hairstyle's called. Happy laughing :D Oh yah, if you don't know, this was my hair back when I was in primary school, (refer to blog post dated April 6th 2009), my EZ-Link Card photo's there) and this was because I had no time to really style my hair as early as 5.45 am, not only that, my hormones weren't raging. HAHAHA! enjoy.



Alright, I'm intending on styling my hair on Monday, since I'm going to cut it, I should style it like this for the last time before I cut it. HAHAA, I might be serious.-
Alright, school was uh, cool, I came late, skipping Biology & English. Thankfully, I didn't get to disect the sheep's eye. HAHAHA! And I'm really honoured Ms Sim actually wanted to give me the form for the News South Wales writing competition thingy. But, too bad I wasn't around, she gave the form to Celestine who volunteered her participation in. I only found out that there was this writing thingy when in MT (a.k.a CL 'B' a.k.a Chemistry), I browsed through Jasmine (4E)'s file, HAHAHA! So I was like, "Hey, how did you get this? I wanna participate!", so I was like asking Ms Mok, if I could participate, then she asked me whether I received this, I said no and she asked me to ask Ms Sim, I did and she told me she wanted to give me the form. Long story cut short, I'M SO EXCITED! =D
-
Hahahaa and it was damn fun talking to the 4E students, Jasmine, Li Yang, Chor May. HAHAHA, we traded our Class Scandals! LOL! History & SS Remedial was the usual crap with Tresharene and Zhafri, Joel joined in the fun for SS Remedial. LOL, OK, maybe I did go overboard insulting someone. Feeling remorseful, though!
-
After that, I was the scorer for Interhouse Netball Competition! HAHAHAHA! Damn happy Jasmine's team, Burghley won! WOOO! AND BEING A SCORER IS SO FUN! HAHAHAHA! OK lah. Nothing much lor. HAHAH, and just as I was about to go home... Christopher and Li Yang called me asking me to play for the Floorballs Angsali Finals. I was like, "HUH?!", HAHAHA, so I was like (since I was in my Angsali shirt) hesitating and I really badly wanted to go home, then I was like looking at their sad puppy faces, FINE!!! HAHAHA, I agreed. Guess what? OUR TEAM WON!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
-
So it's like, I GET A MEDAL?! But seriously lah, I feel it should have gone to someone else because I was like a really last minute guy, LOL, so I wasn't like really happy getting the medal since you know, I'm not a sporty guy, since I'm also like not really PUTTING MY HEART AND SOUL into it, but my team was great and I had quite a bit of fun defending. :) HAHA, aiya, I'm just confused about my feelings right now. IDK, I feel I deserve the medal but I also feel it's unfair for the person who've played throughout the whole process. Aiya, I'll just put aside these feelings. HAHAA, still though, I'm A LITTTTTLE bit happy.
-
I'm going to go visit Gladys on Sunday! CAN'T WAIT!!! HAHAHA! Saturday tuitions!!! WOOTS! Tomorrow IDK leh, maybe I'm gonna watch movie, or study? Meanwhile, to kill time over the weekends, here are the movies I've rented!!!
Nights in Rodanthe.
The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor
Journey To The Centre Of The Earth
Bolt
TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!-
HAHAHA, Gladys and Jasmine saw my new hairstyle. Both said sucks. HAHAHA! I acted like a retard impersonating teachers and Gladys had to guess. LOL. Jasmine saw my brother and I bolster-whacking. HAHAHAHA. I went out for dinner and I actually saw some of my (ex) schoolmates, LOL, they were pretty shocked, I guess. HAHAHA! Anyway, Scott's finally out! I don't mean to discriminate but I just feel that his votes are just sympathetic ones. But his voice is SO MONOTONOUS. HAHAHA. Alright, I GOTTA GO WATCH MOVIES. Bye!!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.