Saturday, April 4, 2009

Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe


My little brother.
Strawberry Milk, can I just say, even though it sounds gay, this drink's so ORGASMIC.
Har Kow! Love this Cantonese delicacy!
Cheese Baked Rice with Fish Fillet. I tried my Mom's food and my brothers' food, Some Chicken Noodles and Black Pepper Chicken Chop with Rice respectively and I really enjoyed the taste!
-
My night out studying was cut short due to the fact that there were too many customers at McDonald's Serangoon Garden. Well, I was told to pack up and leave to be considerate for the other people who needs a table. I know it's rude of me to occupy four seats but whatever! I wasn't really pissed since I ALMOST completed my studies and I was just scribbling down notes on my cards, as preparation for my SS test this coming Tuesday.
-
My 3 hours were... well spent, LOL. I spent like the first 1.5 hours revising on Vectors on my own, my tutor taught me Vectors before I headed out to McDonald's, I've got the hang of it and I totally understand almost everything. It's like a 87% that I know everything about Vectors. To my horror, Vectors is actually quite easy to understand. Hmmm, I really wonder why I don't understand Vectors in school, along with so many other easy topics which were made super complicated. It's definitely nothing to do with me choosing not to pay attention. It's because I don't understand so I choose not to pay any further attention.
-
Whoever created Vectors would have their retribution by now. I can really love this chapter. Thing is, certain things make me hate this topic. Oh well, bloody Vectors is chicken feet. I'm thinking where to go tomorrow. Changi Airport? Just kill me. So damn far. I don't know lah.
-
UPDATE: Check this out, http://www.plurk.com/bittersweetwhiskey, then click here if you are curious http://plurk.com/bittersweetwhiskey/invite, hope to see you at whatever it's called, Plurk or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.