Monday, April 13, 2009

Birds, Caves and Mountains

I'm blogging this early because I don't know what to do. Sure, 'GO SCHOOL LAH!' might be exactly the conclusion you've miraculously thought of. Well, it's Reading Period at the moment. And I was late. If I left, I would be leaving at 7.19 am. Taking me 10 minutes to reach school. By 7.25 am, the school gate closes. I'll be marked as late. Attendance will be then taken. After ceremony, comes the Reading Period, so where do the late-comers read? Yes, on the road. Do you think I would want to read there ever again? Obviously not. So, rather wait for Reading Period to end. So, I'm coming to school in about 15 minutes' time. Meanwhile, Gladys and I are insulting each other on TEXT. It's our T.E.X.T war. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.