-
-
-
-
Wait, hold up!
-
-
-
-
-
Who's this BEAUTIFUL girl?
Who's this BEAUTIFUL girl?
-
So today was more of like a BONDING day, met up with friends whom we have not contacted for a really really long time since the 'N' Levels period. People like Jia Ping, Jerad and Joanna. Didn't really talk much with Jerad because he was the first to follow his own plans, Jia Ping had her plans but we stayed (Jasmine, Jameson, Stessen (who joined us later on), and me) and talked under like THE VOID DECK, behind some construction area.
-
Basically had a good time chatting with each other, cranking and crapping. JP and Stessen went off, while we headed to AMK Hub, so I quarrelled with Gladys Chien at the bus-stop, "HOOT JI LIAP HO LEE SEE!". HAHAHAHA, it was fun. She had her 'studying' plans, God knows what those girls (Patricia and Viji) were up to. HAHAHA. Jasmine, Jameson and I saw Joanna on the way so were like talking and talking for a really really long time. It was great seeing our friends, hahaha.
-
So you know, did some modelling for Jasmine, by putting on TONS of formal shirts for her, she finally picked the perfect one (which was the first, note that it's usually your instincts that brings the right decision). she hunted for birthday cards, while two of us just looked around, while I had that extremely yummy yogurt.
-
Well yeah, I mean, had fun today, had KFC and NOT MCDONALD'S (although I did have McDonald's for dinner since my siblings wanted to order, OMG and I had no idea of what to eat), school was as usual, normal. When I say normal, I mean I'm normally pissing someone off or seriously being super mean and just making fun of someone. It's like I'll die if I ever NOT make fun of someone. But at the end of the day, I am really just hoping I didn't go over the board, just that, yeah, I really do forget myself. I get carried away and if you could really look at how far I would, and I've seen the looks on these people, they were like disgusted by me.
-
I've not spoken this out loud but whatever. I've seen their faces when I do mean things to other people and they're like, "What a jerk. What a bastard. Asshole,", I'm like, "OK, what? Maybe I did go over the limit but, my fun is seriously the menacing type, I mean, I'm not SADISTIC or anything, I just have a different way to have fun. OK, you're right. I'm actually sadistic. LOL.
-
But, I still want to make my stand clear, ever ever cross my line, I swear I'll be mean. It would be as disgusting as the sewer pipe. I already sense someone crossing my line, some junior. You can cross other people's lines, but when you're crossing mine... I can be a real asshole.
-
AND AND AND, I really do have a nice side. If you're a friend, I'm a really nice friend who goes all out to make you happy, and stuffs. But, like I said. If you're a fake friend, and I know it, my heck-care attitude is like BLING BLING. OK enough about myself. Double tuitions tomorrow. Wow.
-
HAHAHAHA, and while waiting for Jasmine to be dismissed after class, Tresharene, Bivithara, Atikah and I played some stupid clap games and played CATCHING in class. HAHAHAHAHA! Damn childish, I know but it was super funny and we were like laughing. Tricia was like cornered in the classroom and I just jumped onto the table and she was officially STUCK already. Jerad joined in later, HAHAHAHA, omg so damn fun. Feel so young now. You guys are idiots for thinking maturity is what you need. Come on, like have fun AT LEAST ONCE IN A WHILE. But for my case, maybe two. Or three... or four... oh what the heck, FOREVER. HAHAHA, ok, I take back about what I said about maturity, I DO HAVE MATURITY, just that some of you have not seen my wild side. Whatever! BYE!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.