Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Get Amnesia When I'm Standing Next To You





I LOVE THIS SONG! The lyrics sounds quite cool and meaningful.
-
-
-
Afternoon Study Ironic Evidence
Starbucks Coffee over at Clarke Quay! Heaven African VoodooDys insisted it looks damn Twilight.

Oh yah, I seriously have got nothing to wear so I put on this polo tee.

Damn sian studying for Tuesday's SS test. Study until got headache. I'll miss you EZ-Link card. I miss you too Sonic.









Your new poster boy for the Holy Bible
So yep, that's all that we basically did. Camwhore. LOL. OK, not to that extent. We did camwhore the moment we came and the moment we left. In between, we went down to serious intensive revision (well for Gladys), while I worked on my Research which brought a huge headache. I swear, each time I touch my Research, it's like this headache magically comes. But, I managed to do quite a bit. Well, that's a start right. At least I'm putting in some effort. I know I should be putting in more effort but oh well. We talked a bit, laughed a bit, I studied SS for like 3 minutes and I gave up. That's all. School's tomorrow. It's late. I think I'll be super tired tomorrow. Bye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.