Monday, April 27, 2009

Lost In British English

Hello! Here are the two videos I promised to share with you, first up is Demi Lovato's Don't Forget, followed by Touch My Hand by David Archuleta. ENJOY.
-

-

-
First of all, Paper Two was a killer. Everyone in my clique hoped for some narrative passage but turned out to be some piece of geography shit. I mean, it's not fair for History students to be 'forced' to read such unneccessary articles! As for the Geography students, they said most of them do not understand a single thing. OK, whatever it was, the paper was hard and it was difficult to understand. But, still I perservered towards the end and heaved a sigh of relief at the end of the paper.
-
For the first time, I didn't have time to complete my Paper Two, OK, yes, I did complete but I was still counting the number of words and counting the number of words of my summary is part of doing the paper, right?! HAHAHA, so I just sun bian write 150 words. Yes, the two passages were a killer. No wonder my facial complexion is worsening. LOL.
-
Anyway, Paper One was exciting, the correct format for the Section B was Formal Letter, and I used that template! But I seriously wrote a lot, like 3.8 pages. My clique said the markers were going to remove the rest of the letter, starting from the 350th word. Which means, in other words, I'M DEAD. HAHAHA. But Section One, the composition was easy. Although I felt I was a little too rushed, I am still proud of my essay!
-
So, the question was, "Forgiveness", and like how I used this 'creative idea' with the ''Dreams'' question (a couple of weeks back when Ms Sim gave us a composition question for us to do), I made it seem like some argumentative at first and then dupe the reader into thinking it's argumentative but little would he or she know that it's actually a narrative! I wrote some crap about how this girl killed this guy and then there were some other twists in the story, which would hopefully captivate the reader's attention.
-
But, it's all messed up, like there's a huge jump like suddenly I'm talking about a latest scenario, next I'm going into a five-weeks-later scenario, and then last but not the least, when all is said and done, when the accused is sentenced to prison of blah blah years, she thinks back again and then it's sort of something like another argumentative paragraph but you know it's still a narrative composition, thus, I sort of ended the composition with some hilarious line. I made my character a hilarious, composed person. It's sort of copied from Dreams. But oh well, hopefully the reader won't be Ms Sim, otherwise she'd be like, "Chey, read before lah! Next!", then I would be dead, wouldn't I?
-
Alright! Headed to Clarke Quay with Jasmine, Gladys and Atikah, we had no idea what to do there so when we reached The Central, we were like, "Uh, where are we going ah?". HAHAHA. Oh, yes, tuition's been postponed to tomorrow morning (I'VE GOT NO SCHOOL TOMORROW, SUCK ON THAT!). So we had our lunch at Long John's Silvers, slacked and talked there till an hour before peak hour, and right now, I'm seriously, thanks to Jasmine, addicted to Restaurant City! I kind of like created two accounts, one is my elder brother's (practically bought furniture and stuffs worth like $2000) and one is some bogus account I created, Henry Teo. HAHAHA.
-
COME CHECK MY RESTAURANT OUT OKAY. IT'S DAMN COOL NOW, looks like some American restaurant. So kawaii. OK, bye everyone! PS, Did I mention I have no school tomorrow because I passed my 'O' Level Chinese (okay, fine, I didn't want to add the 'B', but WHATEVER!) so I wouldn't have to take any extra language subject any more! Jealous, much? HAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.