Warning: This post contains excessive egotistical material. Anyone who do not heed advice, have agreed to carry on reading. Discretion is advised (I think).
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Certificate! Also received $30 Popular Gift Vouchers! So beneficial!
So my personal message, I wrote this... YW was smart enough to tell me this... and well, I replied.-
Do you know who looks EXACTLY like Zac Efron? Well, apart from Chace Crawford...
OK, I hope you've drooled enough of him... now, remember I said 8 hours ago someone looked like Zac Efron? Did I tell you it was me or were you not listening and you were just drooling at the picture, huh?! HAHAHA. OK, now you guys can puke.
Oh, thanks Gladys Chien Wai Ting and Jasmine Neo Kai Juan for this pair of shades! I LOVE YOU!
I shaved.
I LOVE THIS SHADES. HAHAHA!
I look like some Hong Kong triad boss. The hottest as well.









HAHAHA, paiseh for making you guys drool.
--
Ordering McDonald's for dinner. Yes, damn sian. Even had McDonald's in the afternoon.
Why is my phone emitting blue light onto my face? Because it's spoilt!!! I MIGHT be getting a new phone this weekend. Watch this space!-
Lastly, one of the best awards ever, comes first on my priority list. The second would be the certificate above. But the first best award ever received by me would be this...
Given by Gladys & Jasmine! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
They also bought the pair of shades as well! =D =D =D
Gladyses' beautiful handwritten letter!-
I'M DAMN HAPPY TODAY. HAHAHAHAHA. Firstly because school was short, lessons were equally boring. Had McDonald's for lunch at Hougang with Jasmine and Atikah. Went home for a nap! Got up and reached school by THREE.
-
And so the day begin with a spectacular parade, up to perfection! Dance was cancelled, a little bit shocked. LOL. So, pretty much took like around 30-50 pictures of the parade, before I knew it, I was already sitting with Sharon and the graduates in the school hall awaiting the arrival of the Guest-Of-Honour. HAHAHA, and I received a surprise from Gladys and Jasmine!
-
Gladys was like telling me she wasn't going then Jasmine, I had no idea in mind she was going to come, so Jasmine was like texting me, "Hey, you in school? Can help me check something?", then I was like, "Yah, I'm in school." then something, something, something, LOL, she sounded urgent too, so I was kind of suspicious as to why she didn't reply. Sharon was like SWEARING that she saw Jasmine and Gladys. I was like totally unconvinced because Viji Navamany Visvalingam told me she didn't see them, LITTLE DID I KNOW VIJI WAS IN ON THIS AS WELL!
-
I was like unconvinced, lah. So I went back to my seat, looking around constantly for those two playing hide-and-seek. HAHAHA, so Sharon suddenly saw them across the hall and I wanted to shout at them, instead I decided to call.
-
That Jasmine purposely never see her phone and I was staring STRAIGHT AT HER. HAHAHA, so Gladys was like telling me what was happening over at the other side.
-
Jasmine nudges Gladys, "Eh, Eugene calling me leh how!!!", then something about how they were too scared to turn because I could be right behind them. LOL. They didn't know I was staring straight at them. So some person came up to them and asked them to stand up and it was definitely them, lah.
-
But that person chased them out, because students must be in proper uniforms, and they weren't. But when they were sitting at the Guests section, some usher told them they weren't allowed to sit there but to sit at the Students section, so this person told them to go out of the school hall. I mean, like, when I see the people in the Guests section, I see SO MANY OF MY SCHOOLMATES IN THEIR OTHER CLOTHES!
-
So unreasonable this person!!! Seriously an A.
-
Anyway, I was kind of angry also, lah, but I couldn't leave my spot, IDK, so blah blah blah, came to my turn where I was standing on the stage, waiting for my name to be called. HAHAHA, "Eugene Syn Wai Tat", then I was like greeting the Guest-Of-Honour, Mrs Angela Ow, and I was like, "Thank you", and she told me to study hard for 'O' Levels and I was like, "Sure, sure, haha thank you very much!", so I went off and I gave a really LOW bow. HAHAHA. Damn low, I think.
-
So, after getting my certificate, I went outside for a while and they gave me the card and the shades! Really appreciate the note and the gift!!! HAHAHA, it was totally unexpected, lah. But I'm really grateful that these people were creative enough, HAHAHA. It's like my Birthday all over again, when they plotted something, telling me they weren't gonna celebrate my birthday on one Monday, then THAT Monday, Jasmine happened to 'faint', so Gladys was to 'escort' me outside to see how Jasmine was, they ended up carrying a cake and a present. HAHAHAHA! Creative geniuses.
-
But really thank you guys, LOVE LOVE HEART HEART. HAHAHA! So, Gladys and I went AMK Hub to watch 17 Again!!!! BLURDY QUEUE SUPER LONG, but I guess the wait was worth it cos the movie was AWESOME! I kind of really liked it, the whole movie and stuffs. Hilarious and definitely cool. Alright, TUITIONS TOMORROW. Bye everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.