Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Your Future Awaits You, Sir.

Since it's 6 months away from the major Red-Alert period, pseudonym for Ordinary Levels Examinations, I've briefly explored the many diplomas, IF I do not get accepted for Mass Communications. Here's my Plan B.
---------------------------------------------
(all slight explanations are probably not accurate, it needs more research)
  1. Molecular Biotechnology - Like, you know, Stem Cell Research? Cloning? Those sort of things...
  2. Accountancy
  3. Advertising & Public Relations
  4. Banking & Financial Services
  5. Business Studies
  6. International Business
  7. Pharmacy Science - like medicine?
  8. Tourism & Resort Management
  9. Media & Communication - it's somewhat the same as Mass Communications.
  10. Radiotherapy - it's like radiation like, cancer and stuff.

----------------------------------------------------

Then of course, it all boils down to the main topic, when will I ever start to study?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.