Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Poker Mouth by Gentleman GaGa

Oh man, rehearsal today was super long, finished at around half an hour past 4. I bought Strawberry Milk Tea (HEAVENLY!), Blueberry Waffles (THE BEST AND SOOO ORGASMIC) and Blueberry Cheesecake (I have yet to try!) for my snacks! LOL. Anyway, thank goodness I didn't screw up. But I bet I'll be more nervous and tense on the day itself. Seriously. Anyway, I'll be taking photos for the parade! Wooo! I know the whole procedure so you could say I'm pretty experienced with the whole parade. The dance seems easy so I could take around the area. Awesome music anyway during the dance.
-
I pray the sun won't be as scorching as this afternoon, I swear a single UV ray could upset my mood. I hate it when my uniform gets victimised by sweat trickling down from my spine, I hate it when my forehead gets all shiny and oily. I hate it when my neck's wet and my uniform feels so uncomfortable. The only time where I do feel comfortable with all these imperfections is when I'M IN MY PE SHIRT. Seriously, you can pour water on me for all I care, but when it comes to formality, I'm a freak.
-
Tell me why I'm still taking photos for my club... This post is not set for further damnation and discomforting emotions. But but there's JUST ONE THING I have to say, I told someone about it and he or she insisted I should ask Ms Munira why I didn't get the award since my contributions and effort were countless. Let's just say I haven't bumped into her alone =D. No I'm not going to verbally attack, I'm just going to ask. Well, if I feel like it.
-
Anyway!!! School was a total insult parade. F&N was an exchange of insults. LOL, but none taken to heart, obviously. I mean seriously, like what Tresharene and Gladys and probably the rest said, why take it to heart and sob and curl up in your bed when you can laugh along with it and just be happy. Maybe there'll be limits but at least let us know, and of course, if you don't want to have anything to do with us, that's totally fine. So, there's a problem here. What's up with the sensitivity going on around people these few days? It's like a single sentence which totally wasn't referring to you at all suddenly becomes offensive. LOL.
-
Thankfully people stood up for me with me. Maths was just pure insults coming from Tresharene and Eugene's mouth. HAHAHA, damn hilarious. We also don't understand what Zhafri was saying, damn lame. But at times he's funny. Joel's a fun person who can laugh with and make fun of. Tresharene's a wonderful person who suddenly gets dragged in to topics which totally doesn't relate to her, but she can laugh with and make fun with/of. HAHAHA, as for me, I don't know, it seems like I've never been made fun of before just that they keep calling me gay. HAHAHAHA, but apart from that no other insults. So I guess I can keep on insulting, then! HAHAHA!
-
While some... we just totally want to victimize that person lah. Call us mean, bitches/jerks, but if you're not taking it to heart, the more we will do it *smiles*. But obviously we know the people who are NOT SO FUN, we try to keep a distance from them. So yeah, that's it for you today. A day full of insults from our potty mouths. I know I'll get my retribution, actually I got it already (sat on bird shit, REMEMBER?). So since I've got my retribution, I CAN DO MORE! LOL. Not like that ah, not like that ah. Whatever!
-
Chemistry test tomorrow! SPEECH DAY ON FRIDAY! CAN'T WAIT! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.