I opened up Bivithara's bag without her permission, to my fortunate surprise, I found a packet of Mini Yupi Burgers! HAHAHA! Practically RIPPED open the packet and distributed to the people around me. "YOUR FATHER BUY ISSIT? YOUR FATHER BUY AH?". HAHAHA! Thanks, Bivithara for the sweets. =D
-
And so, a wonderful late evening! I have not taken my dinner yet but I will. Just came back from a movie at Bishan J8, it was a lil' last minute thing planned around 4.30 pm, while I was having my Speech Day Rehearsal. LOL, the movie we watched... CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC.
-
Personally, as a guy, I thought, it was humourous and enjoyable and Isla Fisher is a really good comedian and a good actress. The story sounds good, so most probably I might buy the book and read. LOL? But, a little girly part of me enjoys the shopping spree. I mean seriously, I have a shopping problem too. But, since my digits are DECREASING drastically, I'm trying to stop. Overall, like Gladys, I give it a 5-star film, definitely worthwhile maybe if I were a girl? LOL.
-
Gladys loved it. And if you could see the tag over there, I don't think that's Gladys. Ssshh, I think someone ate her. LOL, DYS, cheer up anyway.
-
Speech Day Rehearsal was uhm, boring as hell? But thank God Sharon was with me so I could have someone to talk to. LOL. Oh, I actually had forgotten to say "Thank You", to the ''Guest-Of-Honour''. HAHAHA.
-
Had Chemistry test today and it was superbly easy, definitely confident this time I would pass! And by pass, my standard and Ms Mok's standard, means it's a FULL MARK. HAHAHA yes, my pass is a full marks for other people. If I fail this one, in my own standard, I would definitely be upset. English summary = FINALLY COMPLETED. HAHAHAHA, obviously proud that I have finally completed it. The rest of the day went perfectly well, but it was said I was doing yoga during Assembly? HAHAHAHA. The music gave me a huge headache and I wanted rest my head on SOMETHING HARD BUT STILL COMFY and I found my kneecaps, so since I was crossing my legs on the floor, I reached forward toward my knees and slept in that position. HAHA, and speaking of Yoga, I did a yoga stunt in class during SS, LOL, I put my right leg right behind my ear. HAHAHAHA, flexible right! I have the photo, it's in my old blog, so HA! Wait, I think so it's in my old blog. No wait, it's not. It's this year's March archives, go check them up on the right column. HAHAHA.
-
Can't wait for the weekends. This week's much less stressful, since not many tests were given by different teachers. It's good to have less stress. Sian, tomorrow must hand up the Research. I still haven't done anything much yet. I'll surely die. Bye guys. =) Upcoming movies: Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past, 17 Again, Fast & Furious. WOO!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.