Saturday, April 18, 2009

The 'Speak Of' The Devil

Apart from the geeky uniform, I'm a proud recipient of the 2009 Speech Day award! Though their prize was nothing like the Speech Day prize I had in 2002 (Primary School), at least this certificate could go far... I think. My Primary School Speech Day prize was a trophy. Everyone had a trophy, be it the Best, or be it the Third, you'll still get a trophy. Hmm, I wonder why our school doesn't get trophies for everyone.
Trophy/Medal/Merit Award, whatever they call it, my primary school was, not say rich lah, but just, caring enough to get someone to do these awards. Oh well, I'm not saying anything else or I'll be deemed as defaming or some greedy little snot who just wants everything (which might be true, tsk!). Speaking of which, in reference to the first picture, yes, I could lift my leg and put it onto the railing. I'm ze flexibole. LOL. Which brings us to another picture, remember I said Jasmine took a picture of me while I was web-camming with her?
She caught me and my brother doing this. Speaking of legs, remember I said I sat on bird-shit? Here's the proof.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR ONE AND ONLY CHANCE TO LAUGH.
-
-
-
-
Apart from that nice ass, you could really see the bird shit. Speaking of birds, well, eagles, perhaps...
C.C.Bye lah, this is like THE MOST STYLISH PHONE EVER! Gladys kept on talking about how beautiful it was, while I stood there, just silently agreeing, well, when I researched it a few hours ago, I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. It's like SO COOL AND SO CHIC AND SO STYLISH. I'm buying the blue one! Oh oh, and it's only $338 with contract! $540 without. =( I want to earn fast cash, anyone?
-
-
-
I might be getting a new phone tomorrow, so... I really hope and PRAY (not that I ever do that now or ever) that I'd get the Emporio Armani. Just the name it sounds turns me on. HAHAHA. But I've got a back-up plan! I might want to get this if I don't get to get Emporio Armani!!!
T707, I suck at handphone knowledge so whatever specs or whatever whatever, don't ask me because I'm seriously DUMB at all this. Laptops too. Still learning!
-
Yes, yes, yes, so you've seen the handphone pictures, and I really really want to get Samsung Emporio Armani. Gladys and I could both get one each, with different colours! I'll have to do some serious convincing first. Save the Dad, Save Mom's opinion. Meaning, if I manage to convince Dad, my Dad would side me, my Mom would have to succumb to our persuasion! The only problem is my elder brother, he is so against everything I want to buy. Like laptops, "Why do you need a laptop?", my Mom would be like, "Ya la, why you need it for what? DON'T BUY!!!", then she walks off. Then, that's thanks to my elder brother.
-
Like, "Why do you need a Microsoft Office", and my Mom would be like, "Ya lor!!! Don't buy lah!!! Expensive!", then she walks off. Then, that's thanks to my elder brother. Trust me, I've seen too many of these encounters and I will know exactly what each will say. Then, if worst comes to worst, my Dad would eventually go to their side and I'll be like the Black Sheep. Which is so annoying.
-
Save Dad, Save Mom. Save Dad & Brother, Save Mom. Hmm... LOL, anyway, TWO TUITIONS. First tuition, was my second time at Caraven. Well, it was alright, thank God I understood. I really did but thing is, the tutor couldn't see I understood and she kept asking me whether I understood or not when I've done the questions already and I got them right (and she even asked me if I had done the question already), but whatever. I might not continue after two months. Firstly, the distance. Secondly, might be due to the teacher if excessive amount of time spent with. Thirdly, well, there's no thirdly.
-
So, had Asian Cuisine for LUNCH! Went straight home and watched Nights in Rodanthe, I slept during the last 20 minutes plus. It's QUITE interesting, but just that because I was really really tired and well, the bed was SOOO comfortable. And it was DAMN HOT, lah. After second tuition, I was like still perspiring! Tutor wanted to have my songs from my laptop. HAHAHA, so he stayed on for awhiel, after that, BEEF STEAK FOR DINNER, Mom's.
-
I feel like going to the swimming complex tomorrow, I seriously need a swim, I think. As for studies, I seriously have NO IDEA. I'm super tired. Practical Exam's on Tuesday, so freaking stressed out right now. I feel like giving up. I mean it. Killer SS and History tests four days consecutively. Each test each chapter, imagine three to six pages' worth to study every day. It's worst than the Mid-Years. Add in other tests as well, that'll be one wicked week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.