My first Saturday of all Saturdays that doesn't include the following: Double tuitions/One tuition/Mum at home/Me making breakfast/Doing nothing/Taking a bath in the afternoon/Had the worst Mee Soto.
My home tutor postponed his tuition to Monday 9 a.m. as he is having his wedding anniversary. If you haven't noticed, I've already cancelled my Caraven tuition. My Mom's out at a meeting. I made one of the WORST breakfasts ever. I seriously am doing nothing now. I felt filthy so I took a bath.
My breakfast, well, let's just call it, a dish that I didn't expect. When I cook scrambled eggs, I always add some milk inside with three eggs, to make it taste like McDonald's. I cooked some chicken sausages, those were fine. But when I poured in the milk, I smelled something very strange. Turns out the milk was actually HL Banana Milk. I have never tasted Banana Milk but my guess it would be very nice, but it mustn't be mixed with eggs -- forever. Sure the taste was exotic, but I added a little bit too much salt, and I had to go through this ordeal.
Moral of the story: Check the label. Then there's Mee Soto. Meat not tender. Noodles soft and soggy. Soup is very disgusting. Our school's Mee Soto is the best. Soup's very delicious. Noodles boiled at the right temperature and time. Meat and succulent. 1 more month and I can finally taste the best food. Hahaha.
Anyway, I downloaded new songs! T.I. Featuring Trina - Whatever You Like (Remix), a better version of Pitbull's I Know You Want Me and Lady Gaga's Paparazzi, Akon's Beautiful, Eminem's We Made You (by the way, he's BACK), Lady Gaga's Love Games, David Cook's Come Back To Me and Permanent, Kelly Clarkson's I Do Not Hook Up, and did you know Gossip Girl's Blair Waldorf, played by Leighton Meester is also going to be a singer as well?! HAHAHA! I managed to ge Leighton Meester's Birthday and Bette Davis Eyes. Both of my current favourite songs, followed by Paparazzi!
Alright, I'm going down to rent some more movies in a short while. Meanwhile, I think Mafia Wars is pretty cool. I used to think it was those retarded games people play but actually, I kinda am retarded. HAHAHA, BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.