Went to the AMK Library along with my laptop, YW and Jasmine at 11.30 am. Hahaha, I was supposed to study but I ended up playing The Sims 2, watching Prison Break, Plurk-ing my ass off, playing Mafia Wars and practically NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE. Hahaha, the only constructive thing I did was some essay for my English 'O' Levels. Had tuition at 5.30 pm with Jasmine! Before we knew it, tuition was over already. HAHA, yes it was fun and interesting!
But, sian, this Saturday I'd have to go English tuition alone. Which brings to another point! Tomorrow will be my FREE DAY, and I don't intend to go out since I've packed all the nice clothes inside my luggage already. I'm guessing I'll watch Prison Break 24/7, 90210 24/7, Desperate Housewives 24/7, Grey's Anatomy 24/7. I love all except 90210 man! I haven't watched 90210 so I'm not sure how good it'll be. But, I wanna WATCH WATCH WATCH! Saturday, I'll have nothing else except English tuition and I'll probably sleep after that all the way till 10 pm? Then, get ready and all that stuffs, and....... well, waddyaknow, GENTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I seriously seriously can't wait! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The only thing I'm looking for is SHOPPING. The theme park's second on the list. HAHAHAHA! Yeah, I'm serious. Alright, byeeee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.