Sunday, June 21, 2009

Chocolate Helps

Soooo, my cousins came back from Switzerland, Italy and Dubai and just this topic, there are so many things I've got to update you guys! Most of those topics aren't confirmed yet, but it's up for discussion! First and foremost, I've tasted the chocolate my Aunt gave us, bought from Switzerland, and I swear, OOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDD. Can I use heavenly orgasmic? I mean, I know orgasmic goes with something sexual and heavenly has to do with glory and holiness, so putting heavenly orgasmic sounds like Jesus and Lucifer are best friends. No, not heavenly orgasmic then. It's HEAVENLY. It's DELICIOUS. My spirits practically lifted so high that it defied the laws of gravity. It was so sensual, so tasty, so yummy, so chocolaty, so ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I LOVE THESE CHOCOLATE. They're the best. I can practically DIE in a bathtub of these melted chocolate. Wah. Thinking about it, I feel so good. Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah. This is like the BEST FEELING EVER. I know, the endorphins and all that shit stuff right. But, have you ever wondered that GOOD QUALITY CHOCOLATE releases GOOD QUALITY ENDORPHINS. I'm feeling sooooo high now.
-
Even the chocolate in my teeth still releases some endorphins. I'm like seriously seriously feeling so high now. NOT SO GOOD QUALITY CHOCOLATE, chocolate such as, no offense maybe, Cadbury? Yeah, it probably produces BAD QUALITY ENDORPHINS. So you probably feel high for like a very very short while. But after tasting this Swiss choc, I'm like oooohhhh my God. I can't stop talking about it. I just feel like screaming and laughing in joy. Somebody probably added a tiny dosage of Ecstasy. Hmm... Other than that, I should stop before I make this post all about chocolate instead of what I was supposed to talk about.
-
OK, next thing up. High possibility that we'd be employing a new domestic worker, a maid in another term, possibly from Myanmar? No Filipinos. No Sri Lankans. Most likely, it's not Filipinos nor Sri Lankans, that's all. But, since everything at home is adding unnecessary burdens, I figure a maid would be the solution to everything. Money may be a slight problem but we're willing to sacrifice that for a better convenience. Few things we can be assured of once we get a maid: No more worries about having to decide what food to eat, no more worries about our laundry, our ironed uniforms, no more worries about Aiden's needs, no more worries about domestic areas like, making beds, wiping windows, cleaning fans. These problems cause extra stress, worry and anxiety. I figured everyone would be happier with a maid around to do the unnecessary.
-
Third next thing! Well, since my cousins went to these three major places, they've received 5 free tickets to parts of China and Hong Kong and they were thinking about handing it over to us. I think. But thing is, it's quite boring to go China again. Although I've been wanting to go HK my whole life, China's a must-stop destination as well, which, is not an ideal place for any of us now that we've been there before and didn't like it. But, I'm looking forward to an overseas trip, and hopefully it'll be this month again? Hahahahaha. Remember my post about me having to find my own personal drugs to make me feel better? Well, this is a golden opportunity.
-
And not a place that we're planning to go now, but seems like Turkey would be the next country we would go if we would be richer. The kebabs, the meat, the rice. Man, damn hungry for more oversea trips.
-
Other than that, I used my Cajun Chicken marinate for some chicken wings and we barbecued it at my First Aunt's house and it was SUPERB AGAIN! I swear! My Aunt said it was nice, my mother said it was nice, my father said it was nice, my brother said it was nice, I said it was nice. Hahaha, not only did I add Cajun seasoning, I added other ingredients. That's why it's awesome leh! Hahahaha! I can't wait to make some more marinated Cajun chicken parts.
-
Anyway, BBQ dinner was awesome. We not only had food, we all sat down, the adults, the teenagers and the child (my younger brother who's the youngest of all the cousins). The rest are all older than 15. I'm like the third youngest. My elder brother is the oldest along with another cousin who's the only female and the same age as my elder brother as well. The rest are between that range. So yeah, we all sat down, joked and talked. Hahaha, damn awkward when everyone was finding a topic to talk and after laughing about one topic, total silence. That continued for like throughout the whole dinner, except everyone had finished eating already. Haha, but it was cool. Enjoyed the conversations. Alright, I'll go watch Grey's Anatomy now! Have a good night! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.