Alright, it's a Tuesday today. Would be leaving for Kuala Lumpur and by the time I reach, we'll be SPENDING CASH, CASH, CASH, CASH, CASH AND MOREEEE CASH. And if you ask me why I'm still blogging, PLEASE REFER TO THE PREVIOUS POST, THANK YOU!-
Yet again, blogging for like, 4-5 times is so tiring. I don't know what to type. OK, did you know I'm a sucker for TV shows like Grey's Anatomy, Lost, 24, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives and the latest addition, Gossip Girl. Some of the shows I wasn't given a chance to complete a single season, so I was stuck there. Oh oh oh, I decided to come up with a birthday list!
-
I don't expect much though, so you guys can pick one from this! Depends if you're unlucky and you buy the same thing as someone else but I don't mind having two of the same things.
-
The Official Birthday Wishlist for Eugene Syn
1) Shirts. I like shirt that are either plain or are fully decorative. I don't like shirts that has some stupid sudden stroke in the middle of the blackhole. If you want to play safe, buy a shirt that is plain. Colours that suit me: Black/White/Grey/Maroon/Yellow. I have yet to wear Blue plain shirts so maybe if you buy, and if you're lucky, it may look nice on me. A red shirt definitely suits me, since I wore the Angsali PE shirt for five years. If you want to get shirts with collar, get polo tees, wait, all shirts with collars are polo tees anyway right? Hahaha. Yeah, a polo tee with stripes (horizontal, please!), or plain. I like the material to be hard and those rough type. I don't like those cotton or soft soft materials. It disgusts me. For colours, you can refer to the one I mentioned above. If you want to get formal shirts, I prefer ones with vertical stripes, small plain boxers or just plain. I don't like a mix of colours. Thank you!
1) Shirts. I like shirt that are either plain or are fully decorative. I don't like shirts that has some stupid sudden stroke in the middle of the blackhole. If you want to play safe, buy a shirt that is plain. Colours that suit me: Black/White/Grey/Maroon/Yellow. I have yet to wear Blue plain shirts so maybe if you buy, and if you're lucky, it may look nice on me. A red shirt definitely suits me, since I wore the Angsali PE shirt for five years. If you want to get shirts with collar, get polo tees, wait, all shirts with collars are polo tees anyway right? Hahaha. Yeah, a polo tee with stripes (horizontal, please!), or plain. I like the material to be hard and those rough type. I don't like those cotton or soft soft materials. It disgusts me. For colours, you can refer to the one I mentioned above. If you want to get formal shirts, I prefer ones with vertical stripes, small plain boxers or just plain. I don't like a mix of colours. Thank you!
-
2) Perfumes. I look for something exotic, something that is unique. I don't like the sporty type of smell, I like office types. Not fruity smell please. Of course, don't be dumb and buy female ones, especially since I can see "For Female Only" on the label. Hahaha! Thank you!
-
3) Food. If you're looking for a cake. Get a cake with strawberry flavour, chocolate flavour, cheesecake, or blueberry. Just these four will do. No mangoes, especially. If you're looking for buying me chocolates, no bitter chocolate, no peppermint chocolate no nuts/blackforest/raisins. Thank you!
-
4) Bags. Bags ah... no Billabong please. I hate that name. Buy some bag that has like Ripcurl or no brand at all (easily found at Peninsula Shopping Centre), I like plain bags. I prefer those bags placed on two shoulders rather than on one. If you want to buy a one-shoulder bag, get those really small ones (Queensway Shopping Centre). Thank you!
-
5) Shoes. Shoes. Shoes. Shoes. I don't like atheletic shoes. That's all. Get high-cuts, sneakers, whatever, just not shoes for jogging. Muacks. Thank you!
-
6) Books. Yes! Books! Oh my goodness, books are like, YUMMY. Except for Non-Fiction books. I prefer fiction books, you can buy ANY OF ALL SORT except Sci-Fi, those Star Wars kind of shit. Don't buy me teenage novels cos I get bored. Oh, if you'd like to feminize me, you can probably get me some Gossip Girl books (the first book actually) so I can know whether it's something like the TV series. Other than that, I'm just looking for this book, hardcover, Heroes Saving Charlie by some Autt or some person. That's all! Thank you!
-
7) Something to be displayed in my room. Yeah, anything. Pen holder, paperweight, photo frame, card holder, coaster, alarm clock.
-
-
I think these 7 main categories are what I'm just hungry for, literally for one category. As for my birthday, what I'd like to do.
-
1) Something wild. Partying, hookah or that thing that shoots you up in the sky at Clarke Quay. Of course, I'd like some booooze. What's a birthday party without booze? After all, I'm only 17! Hahahaha!
-
Alright, I don't mean to be greedy, you can choose NOT to buy, because I'm not asking you to. If you want to buy, you know what to look for. I guess, this is my Birthday Wishlist. Last two years were depressing ones and nightmares of that matter, but I'm looking forwad to this year because I can tell it's much different and special. 17, leh!
-
Alright, I don't mean to be greedy, you can choose NOT to buy, because I'm not asking you to. If you want to buy, you know what to look for. I guess, this is my Birthday Wishlist. Last two years were depressing ones and nightmares of that matter, but I'm looking forwad to this year because I can tell it's much different and special. 17, leh!
-
28th September, by the way. MUACKSSSS!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.