ME! Wearing my new shirt bought from M'sia! Woke up at 1 p.m. today and had tuition at 4.30 pm with Yong Wei. Hahaha, tuition was as usual funny. But, I think I went overboard. I kind of laughed at someone's answers accidentally. It was totally unintentional and I just laughed all of a sudden! I have laughed at people's English but this person was just some innocent victim being mocked at. Hahaha, I feel so guilty. But, ahhh, what the heck. After English, bought lots of food from Old Chang Kee and some muffin stall. For the past 3-5 hours, I've been blogging about my M'sia trip. It's all completed. You guys can check them out! WARNING: THOSE POSTS ARE REALLY LONG! Have a great weekend ahead!Friday, June 19, 2009
Wonder
ME! Wearing my new shirt bought from M'sia! Woke up at 1 p.m. today and had tuition at 4.30 pm with Yong Wei. Hahaha, tuition was as usual funny. But, I think I went overboard. I kind of laughed at someone's answers accidentally. It was totally unintentional and I just laughed all of a sudden! I have laughed at people's English but this person was just some innocent victim being mocked at. Hahaha, I feel so guilty. But, ahhh, what the heck. After English, bought lots of food from Old Chang Kee and some muffin stall. For the past 3-5 hours, I've been blogging about my M'sia trip. It's all completed. You guys can check them out! WARNING: THOSE POSTS ARE REALLY LONG! Have a great weekend ahead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.