Day Three: 9 a.m. till 12 midnight. (16th June 2009)
---
So, on this day, I was leaving for Kuala Lumpur which was just below Genting Highlands. Genting's 6 km higher than KL, which explains the clouds. I'm not sure about the facts but I do know Genting's super super high up in the sky. We checked out of our hotel rooms, had Marry Brown for breakfast, went to the bus terminal and we sat in this super small and uncomfortable bus. It was Goodbye Genting and Hello Kuala Lumpur!
So at night, we had Teppanyaki food for dinner at Berjaya Times Square, I bought 3-4 shirts, a bag and a pair of Levis shoes (unsure if it's real, hahahaha!).


Back in our hotel room, at night.


I LOVE MY NEW PAIR OF SHOES!


You could see the Maxis tower on the right of this picture.

Got these shoelaces for free!
A red shirt!
HAHAHAHA for the past, I don't know, 1 minute or so, you couldn't handle the fact that I smoked. Well, to relieve you of your anxieties. I was just kidding. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It looks like a cigarette here, or I hope it'd look like one.


But it's actually a pen, dummy! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! OMG, cheap thrill. LOL, alright. Moving on...



It was super beautiful. I admired the nights and watched little lights travel, it was phenomenal, and I couldn't waste the night away, so I spent all night staring out through my window until I fell asleep. Hahahaha!





-
So, that was pretty much what we did in Kuala Lumpur. 3-5 hours' shopping, 2 hours' eating, 2 hours travelling from G to K. If you asked me which I'd prefer? I preferred Genting. Even though Genting would get boring if I stayed any longer, as 2 days at Genting would make me bored already, but 1 day in Kuala Lumpur, it already bored the shits out of me. But, I don't know yet. I have yet to see the many other shopping malls around Kuala Lumpur, and I'm definitely looking forward to going there again (if there would be a trip). Fashionwise, most of the shirts there were outdated. Took us a long long time to find what we really liked. If you're looking for a shopping spree, prepare your itinerary, mentally list down the things you want to get, or physically (it's up to you).
-
Then, go to shops like, Berjaya Times Square Mall, Suria KLCC, Mid Valley Mega Mall (more for females), Sungei Wang Plaza, Pasar Seni, Petaling Street. I didn't explore some of the places stated and neither have I explored the rest unstated. Other than that, KL is pretty much that. Shop and go home. Nothing more. People said the food in Malaysia's better than Singapore, I beg to differ. I find Singapore has more stability in maintaing factors when it comes to cooking, but of course, a minority of Malaysians can definitely cook better than Singaporeans. But, based on the majority, Singapore wins the food race. Based on shopping terms, nothing beats Thailand and Melbourne. Melbourne may have only one place, Victoria Market but it has THOUSANDS of things you could buy from. Thailand, the land of shopping sprees. No need to say lah uh. Hahahaha!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.