OMG, I'M GOING GENTING LIKE, TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! And about the posts, I don't know, should I schedule my blog posts to be published while I'm gone? Or should I, I don't know, just come back and blog, skipping 4 days? LOL. Yeah, if you ask me, that's what is on my mind. But, that's not the biggest of my problems. There's one more.
Anyway, I won't actually be leaving tomorrow, I'll be leaving at around like 2 am++ in the morning on Sunday, which means, sleep or no sleep, I'd just like to call it tomorrow. As for everything else, I'm totally excited! HAHAHA, I've been watching Prison Break since this afternoon, by the way, and I'm almost done, as I've got 10 more episodes to complete Season 4 and trust me, if I could, I would finish 10 episodes in a day. Hahaha, alright, gotta get going! Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.