Monday, June 15, 2009

SBKNS (Si Bei Ke Na Sai)


Hahaha, OK, this is a fugly picture but, oh well, you guys miss me so I'm going to be nice and help you guys miss me LESS.
-
So for today, update! It's another day for me in Genting and I guess I'll be going to the themepark 24/7! Yes, don't ask me how was yesterday because, for newcomers, THIS IS A SCHEDULED POST, typed on Sunday, scheduled to be published today! So, don't ask me, "How's Genting?" or get all defensive, "I THOUGHT YOU GO GENTING?!". Cos, as far as I'm concerned, this is so-called an automated message.
-
Anyway, I seriously have no idea what to do to keep you guys entertained. Oh, I know, I'm going to make this post a short one, but, you guys are gonna love it.
HAHA, was webcamming with Jasmine and she took a picture of me doing this. My brother doing a failed attempt to do a split.
My SBKNS photo.
My another NBCCBSBKNS photo.
This one not KNS but I miss my cat, Kitty. Oh and I miss Aiden tooooooooo!
Tio bird shit while settling some stuffs with someone. Hahahaha. Unlucky lorrrrr.
-
Alright, that's all. I don't know whether I made you laugh but it made me smile, thinking of the memories that happened so quickly this year. You know you miss me already, XOXO. Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.