Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nothing Avails Except Flight

Alright, around 2 hours ago, I was at Kuala Lumpur, and I think that around this time, I would be in the bus back to Singapore, which I'll be back by tonight, at around 10 pm? Hahaha, yep! So, I'm not sure if I'll blog again tonight but I do know, I'll blog tomorrow (18th June). Tuition tomorrow anyway!
-
So, yesterday was my Birthday Wishlist, last two days was some short post about memoirs that happened this year, last three days was some personality check, today? I have no effing idea. Hahahaha! It's funny how I can think of so many things to blog about but when I'm actually thinking of it at this instance, it just goes blank, but then it comes back again. So I'm hoping the more I type, the more ideas I'll get for this post, for you guys.
-
OK, let's do some small talk. Ummm, ok, I have NOOOOO IDEA. OK lah, let you guys rest. I'll be coming back tonight, 10 pm. Hahahahaha. See you guys! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.