Monday, June 29, 2009

Some Kind Of Miracle

The pasta I had before the film, Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen.
-
The first day of school of the second semester was well, HELL BORING AND SLOW. The time flew SUPER slow, or maybe it was me because my watch wasn't on my wrist and I was pretty conscious, I think. Before we got in the school, people had to queue up outside to declare their travel history? Yawns.
-
Back in class, new changes, that means new co-form teacher and new timetable. The new timetable was crap. Three English periods before three recesses on different days. Double periods of Maths and others. Ah, shucks. This remaining part of the year's going to be a disaster.
-
English, was back to work. For two consecutive days, starting tomorrow, which means, for just tomorrow and Wednesday, I'll be having the UNSW essay-writing competition! Tomorrow, I'll be going for this Training course, and on Wednesday, it'll be the REAL thing! Totally can't wait! My hand's ITCHING to write on something. LOL! Hopefully my brain juices do me justice.
-
Anyway, two maths periods, with History in between. Well, I'm a group leader! HAHAHA! Apparently, our class was divided into 7 groups, groups of 5-6 people, but 2 people get to stay and one is the leader and the other is your partner. So I chose Tresharene. Hahaha! We both have our limits, we can study silently at one moment and we can wreak havoc the next minute, but we've got our control.
-
The rest of the day = crap. After school, headed out to have McSpicy while Jasmine finally ate her XXL Chicken from Shihlin Stall and Atikah being a goat with all her vegetables in her McSpicy burger. HAHAHAHA! We talked for quite some time and after that, we headed back home and I watched THREE EPISODES OF GREY'S ANATOMY! I swear, GA is like a DRUG to me. After watching it, I feel SO MUCH BETTER, so much more refreshed (before the TV episodes, I could barely open my eyes since I had a horrible night before but after that, I was like, rejuvenated), so much more... happier in a sense, suspense makes me happy, it keeps my adrenaline pumping and I feel really good. LOL, and GA's episodes are hilarious too, Sandra Oh plays an obnoxious intern with her super sarcastic but super darn funny remarks, along with her goofy character, Katherine Heigl who plays Isobel "Izzie" Stevens and T.R. Knight who plays another character, George O' Malley, and of course many other actors and actresses.
-
But my favourite characters in the series are, Cristina Yang, Izzie Stevens, Miranda Bailey, Meredith Grey, Richard Webber and Addison Montgomery. Patrick Dempsey's character, Derek Shephard TOTALLY BORES ME. Hahaha, sorry, I'm just an obsessed TV series fan. That's right. I love watching TV series, Prison Break, 24, Desperate Housewives (which I'll watch after GA), Gossip Girl and many many others! TV series are like MY LIFE. The benefit of watching TV series is that I get to be a potato couch (except that I don't sit on couches when I watch my TV series since I watch them online) and GAIN WEIGHT! Yeah, being a potato couch is said to increase your weight drastically and I don't freaking see a difference in my size. I feel damn short and skinny in school uniform but when I'm outside, I'm totally comfortable. Nevermind, just 4 more months to go. That's all.
-
Four more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.