Saturday, June 13, 2009

Out Of This Club

Old pictures: Taken @ the library.
Taken of YW while he was MSN-disturbing Jasmine.
Jasmine and I in class, using her iPhone to take photos. LOL!
-
Evening! So I don't know why, but I thought I'd be more excited than ever, since it's my first in two years. Last two years was the best ever, going to Shanghai and Melbourne, Shanghai with family, Melbourne with friends.
-
Is it because I'm missing Aiden? Yes. I do. He was placed at our aunt's house for the time being while we're away but, I don't know, I heard if Aiden thinks we abandoned him, he would starve to death. Which is making me worry like hell. I've never been so worried. And yesterday, I was all alone. I felt the real difference, between alone in your house with your dog and alone in your house, with no living things. There's a similarity, you're sort of alone, cos there's no one to talk to. But Aiden always accompany me, wherever I go, he follows. When I switch on the air-conditioner, I didn't want him to be inside or else he'll get cold, but I let him in anyway because he wants to get inside my room, by scratching against the door and whining.
-
He would sleep off and by the bed and he knows whenever I wake up. Whenever I wake up, I see Aiden. It makes me feel like I'm not alone, even though, technically, I am. That's why they say dogs are men's best friend. So yeah, I'm missing him terribly.
-
Is it because I'm worried? Worried that I missed something, that I had forgotten to take something? Or what if I get robbed in Malaysia? What if I was at knife point and no one there to help? What if the hotel's spiritually dirty? What if we missed the coach from Genting to Kuala Lumpur? What if things don't go as planned? No offense, but when I went to the other countries, especially Melbourne since I was technically alone, I felt perfectly fine, without any worries. Does aging have to do with my thinking as well? I'm damn confused.
-
But this is just one side. The other side, of course, I'm super excited. Fuck, it's like I've got a split personality disorder or something. I can't wait for Genting. I can't wait for Spaceshot ride. I can't wait for the Corkscrew ride. I can't wait for all the rollercoaster rides. I can't wait for the food, the KFC, Marry Brown and so many more. That's not it. The biggest excitement: Shopping. Ohhhhhhh. Just the word makes me salivate. But, I fear my excitement of shopping may lead to a paucity of cash, then, I won't get to buy the next best things I see.
-
But, nevertheless, I am just so excited to just SPEND ALL THIS CASH AWAY! On clothes. That's the only thing I'll make myself pay for. Food/Rides, parents have to pay, no? After all, I'm not even at a legal age or emancipated. Soooo, cash on clothes, only. Hahaha, of course, I'll definitely buy souvenirs for my friends. I promised I'd buy souvenirs the last time I went to Bangkok, Melbourne and Shanghai but I ended up spending everything mostly on my stuffs. But, I'll try to make it a point to buy souvenirs for my friends!
-
Other than that, yeah. I'm trying absolutely very hard not to think about my worries. The last thing I want on my mind is some doubt or some intrusion. So, any thing that's preventing me from enjoying this trip will be exterminated! Hahahaha! Of course, the missing friends and Aiden and home part is exceptional.
-
So anyway, speaking of the whole context, I'll be scheduling some posts to be published while I'm gone. These posts wouldn't be about my interesting enjoyment while in Malaysia, but it'll be some random stuffs to keep you guys entertained. That's what I love about this Blogger function. Makes people still read your blog while you're away. As for the timings of those posts, just note they'll be scheduled to be published at 1 p.m. So you'll know when to expect a fresh post. Sounds exciting, eh? Hahaha! And for those who are missing me, there'll be a treat! =D
-
Other than that, I think everything's settled and all I have to do is pack the things that are meant to be packed last minute. And maybe catch a few episodes of Prison Break Season 4. I've watched up till Episode 19. Somehow or rather, Episode 19, Sun Of A Bitch, happens to be not working, so I'll try again later and if doesn't work, looks like I'm going to have to watch when I get back. Oh, speaking of shows, I'll miss three sad episodes of The Ultimatum! Awww. HAHAHA!
-
I'm definitely not bringing my schoolwork along, what's a Genting trip with schoolwork? Totally doesn't make sense. Nah, I'm just looking forward to the KL day, I've listed down all the hotspots for shopping and I'm definitely going to put a budget on each place. Hopefully, my parents give me extra money if I run out.
-
Aside all this, how was my first day of the weekend? Hahaha, well, English was super fun. The teacher was hilarious. YW, as usual, tried to... sugar things up, but 50% of his effort worked, while the other, didn't work. But, oh well, wherever you go, if you're looking for a person to cheer you up. It's Yong Wei. Although, yes I admit, he's as annoying as hell, at least he won't make you upset. You just feel like laughing. He may be annoying but he's the friend I need since I have a lot of downfalls lately. And although he's an amazing braggart, showing off his Mac and his IQ, he's still a friend who is morally right. After tuition, we went to Heartland Mall to spend some time shopping for mostly food and some snacks for me to bring along during the bus trip.
-
So far, in my opinion, I thought the English tuition was pretty effective and constructive. I felt I learnt a lot and I never knew I could learn much more. I don't even know what's noun, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, maybe cos I had totally forgotten all about it since Primary School. But, after these two hours, I felt everything, from, maybe Kindergarten, all the way up till now, coming back to me. After all, if I'm going to be a journalist, I can't just depend on one English educator. I need extra help and at least I'm making an effort. So, remember I said if I felt the tuition wasn't good, I was going to quit? Well, looks like I'm not going to quit. Mavis is a good tutorial centre, based on my opinion and I have no intention of quitting.
-
Alright, I'll get working on my scheduled posts, have fun everyone. Take a good care, help keep this tagboard running, but please don't spam until all my messages are gone, if there are spammers, don't do anything to harm yourself, I'll handle him.. or her. If there are um, some problems, just e-mail me. I'm sure you guys will find some way to get my e-mail address. Other than that, have a wonderful weekend again, have a wonderful week, I'll be back. Oh, and thanks for missing me. Muacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.