Tuesday, June 2, 2009

There Might Be Blood

OK, so, I totally disagreed with going to school during holidays after I really experienced it myself. We only had Maths, somehow Ms Sim didn't see the whole class when she walked past and thought no one was there so she went home, so the last hour and a half was spent crapping. Maths was even BORING. Oh well, just THREE MORE DAYS. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Speaking of which, Daryl Lim asked me if I'm going for the farewell on June 14th. Well, THREE REASONS AS TO WHY I'M NOT GOING: Firstly, well, it's June 14th and I'm going overseas in the wee hours of the morning. Secondly, if there weren't a first reason, I wouldn't go because I wouldn't want to be like the petty jealous student who wants to be the Teacher's Pet. Eew? And after what has happened, I don't even want to see these two faces ever again. Daryl Lim even had the cheek to ask me if I'm going. Lastly, whether it's true or not, it still doesn't matter because second reason matters the most and I rather give the farewell up, plus, this last reason was also part of the reason why I didn't want to go for the farewell (if I were given the option).

The third reason is that, well, like I said again, whether it's true or not, it doesn't matter. Daryl Lim said that even if the rest of the students, Zulaiha, Celestine, I don't know, the rest, and including me, go for the farewell, Ms Noreen wouldn't even care about us. Maybe it's just them saying this so that, you know, stir up some feelings, but, even if it were true, I wouldn't care because I wouldn't go, she's done a lot for us, thank you and goodbye. If it were false, then maybe, well, I'm sorry I couldn't be there for your farewell.

I mean, let's just hope Ms Noreen wouldn't say that about her students. Let's just hope Daryl Lim was really trying to stir up some emotions between Ms Noreen and the rest of the students excluding the two Daryl(l) and Hans. Because whatever it is, I don't care about the farewell. I never did. I found it rude enough that people weren't informing you of the details. I just hope this doesn't have Daryll Ong written all over it because I recall CLEARLY that he told me that he had six free tickets (yes, call me dumb enough to be naive and believe him, well I tend to trust people easily, so you can do whatever you want to backstab me) to Maroon 5's concert.

Then, I called him, I was like, "You said you were gonna bring us to Maroon 5's concert?", "No, I don't know lah, the tickets, aiya I don't know lah". Is that the best excuse Daryll Ong can give? I even had to tell Niroshna, one of my previous friends, and some of my other friends that they could come for the concert. Imagine how was I put in a position where I promised someone and was backstabbed or whatever by some... supplier, I would have to answer to the someone I promised right? How was I going to do that? OK, it's not about whether both Daryl(l)s have the same characteristic -- and that is to backstab, but it's about why I'm not going to the farewell.

Just to let you guys know, I'm happy I fought for my rights. I felt pretty humiliated when they posted photos of themselves, of what was supposedly meant to be a class farewell gathering and "I thought you weren't keen on going so I didn't call you lor" was very rude and irresponsible, insensible and very disgusting. Oh, sorry Daryl Lim, I thought you didn't want to take neoprints with all the Australian friends so I didn't invite you lor!

Oh, sorry Daryl Lim, that all the girls you liked, was somewhat attached to the people you backstabbed. Karma's a bitch, isn't it?

No no no no no, the main point is. OK, I felt hurt when Ms Noreen said such things, like IF IT WERE TRUE, people make an effort to bid farewell to you and she doesn't want it, and we can't force her but, oh well, that gives us another day to rest. Oops, I'm actually going to Genting. Sorry I can't be there for the farewell. I won't be the big jerk who actually knows everything. I could type more okay. I will spill more secrets if these only people make me feel nasty. Whether or not, Ms Noreen said she wouldn't care if we went to her farewell, I hope NONE OF THIS IS TRUE AND THAT I'M BEING PROVEN WRONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.