Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Name Of The Game

There's a slight possibility that I might change my URL anytime. So you guys better prep yourselves up! Anyway, my Mom booked the tickets for Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen this Friday at Great World City at 9 p.m! We're gonna catch the movie at 9 and dinner before that. I can't wait for Transformers! Anyway, I'm already at Episode 22 of Grey's Anatomy. Hahaha, 5 more episodes and this season's a wrap! Season 3, I heard it's nicer. Since Preston Burke (Isaiah Washington) would be leaving the series due to some slurs between another cast T.R. Knight. And the reason why I think I'm feeling better is because I did some revision! OK, here's the thing. I had five assessment books in front of my table.

The top/first assessment book was my English TYS. I flipped through the book. OK, I'm so not doing that. Next was Chemistry. OK, I tried to do the questions but I'm a type of person who can only start when the rest is do-able, when it comes to assessment books. Because I don't want to cancel and be wrong on my first question. So, I skipped that Chemistry TYS. Then it was Biology. I did one Paper 3 (MCQ in another words). Which was the cells part. I got sick and tired when it came to Structured Questions when they just asked the same questions all over again. So I was tired so well, I stopped. Next book! Mathematics was just below it. No it obviously was. The fifth was the Advanced Vocabulary for 'O' Level English. Just seeing those hard words made me groggy. Then, it was back to Grey's Anatomy.

Alright, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.