Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Sun Has Risen

Well, tuition was fun. Plus, the tutors are like RICH. My Maths tutor gives $5 to the first person who answers his Maths question correctly. My English tutor gives $50 Popular Vouchers to whoever gets the highest for Comprehension, upon 25. And I'm like, WOAH. FIFTY? I could use that voucher to buy Ten Years Series man! Seriously! Not only that, if no one gets the highest, as in if there's a tie, he'll add the $50 to the next comprehension prize. Which means, if no one gets the highest for this comprehension, the next comprehension, whoever gets the highest, gets $100. I'm like seriously astonished. Hahaha. Hope I can get that $50 voucher! After tuitions, walked a little bit with Jasmine and Yong Wei, then had Chicken Rice with YW and we bought MUFFINS! Hahahaha. The muffin's awesome. Alright, I'm just going to watch Episode 2 of Grey's Anatomy Season 2, and after that, my family and I will be heading to my Aunt's house for a BBQ dinner. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.